Software Quality Analyst will be responsible for ensuring the high quality of the Bentley iTwin cloud synchronization service. This goal will be achieved through continuous monitoring/testing of the software products, in both pre-release and production environments. This will require effective (both written and verbal) communication with other cross-functional teams, problem-solving, and applying technical skills to help implement customer solutions.
- Develop test plans for customer solutions.
- Help maintain defect tracking and test plan repository systems.
- Perform functional, integration and system-level testing.
- Document, verify, and resolve defects identified during testing.
- Effectively communicate issues to the product team.
- BS degree in Computer Science or another technical discipline, or equivalent work experience. Could be a student.
- Experience with a software quality assurance.
- Good English (verbal and written) communication skills.
- Analytical skills and attention to details.
Desired (but not required):
- Working with and testing Cloud-based/SaaS/PaaS applications.
- Working with CAD products.
- Working with Microsoft SQL database.
- Test automation knowledge.
- Working with geographically distributed project teams.
- Working remotely.
What You’ll Get:
- Opportunity to join a creative software development team and make your mark in creating cutting-edge technology products.
- Exposure to cutting-edge cloud technologies.
- Learn/deploy new applications and tools.
- Work environment that suits concentration as well as teamwork.
- Bonus system based on the team’s and the company’s achievements.
Please note if you are employed full-time salary for this position ranges from 1500 EUR gross (before taxes).
Please submit the application form or send CV via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider for employment all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender/gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, religion/belief, national origin, caste, age, or any other characteristic protected by local law or unrelated to job qualifications.