Job ID: 103824
Required Travel :Minimal
Managerial – Yes
Every day, billions of transactions, calls and messages that hold the world’s communications fabric together run on systems that Amdocs has helped create.
Because we work with some of the largest and most innovative companies on the planet, our work makes an impact. Over the past four decades, we have continually reinvented ourselves, and as we keep moving into exciting new areas such as media, gaming, IoT, 5G, cloud services and more, there are always opportunities for us to grow and develop. We will nurture your entrepreneurial instincts with open doors and promote your ability to seize the day. Our company comprises amazing people, a supportive atmosphere and a culture built on mutual support, respect and a “feel good factor” that can only happen in a workplace built by the kind of people Amdocs employs.
Make your career journey with us.
Responsible for leading a team working in Java and ColdFusion. Responsible for one or more specific applications within a large software system scope.
What will your job look like?
- Leading a team taking complete ownership
- Capacity management, risk management, work planning and execution
- Status reporting, communications management
- Contribute to meet various SLAs and KPIs as applicable
- Communicates to onshore with confidence
- 6-8 years of experience
- Ability to lead a team and communicate with stakeholders
- Good in core JAVA, JSP, Servlets, SQL
- Cloud Knowledge – Azure/AWS
- Technical and softskills mentoring ability
- Good communication skills
- Ability to learn new applications
- Flexibility to work in 1-10 and 3-12 shift
Why you will love this job:
• You will be challenged with the leading and mentoring of a small development team.
• You will be challenged with leading the technical aspects of the project.
• You will have the opportunity to work in a growing organization, with ever growing opportunities for personal growth.
• You will have the opportunity to work with the industry’s most advanced technologies.
Amdocs is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce