Job ID: 111786
Required Travel :Minimal
Managerial – No
Location: India- Pune (Amdocs Site)
Who are we?
If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on Snapchat or send your images on Instagram, you get great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.
In one sentence
Responsible for the design, development, modification, debugging and/or maintenance of software systems. Works on specific modules, applications or technologies, and deals with sophisticated assignments during the software development process.
What will your job look like?
- Responsible for detailed technical solution analysis, design, implementation in service now
- Responsible to provide technical assessments, written documentation and technical expertise
- Responsible for continuous improvement by sharing experiences and knowledge with the team.
- Responsible for providing the quality and consistent service to clients.
All you need is…
- Bachelor’s degree in Science/IT/Computer Science or equivalent
- 6 – 8 years of experience working on the implementation, administration, configuration, and/or development of the Service Now tool.
- Service Now Experience should include scripting in Service Now, tool configuration, design work, technical configuration and deployment. Specifically, candidates shall possess the skill to develop on the Service Now platform including the creation and/or customization of the core applications
- Good Experience of a Service Now development including the delegation of groups, modification of CMS, workflows, business rules, UI actions, UI policies, ACLs, dictionary, catalog items and updates of all other existing solutions requiring revisions
- Candidates should possess the skill to develop on the Service Now platform including the customization of the service now core applications such as Incident, Problem, Change, and Service Catalog, knowledge management, service now portals, etc.
- Good experience for implementing systems using the Agile/Scrum methodology
- Should have good working experience with ITSM tools is plus
- Custom application development on the Service Now platform including Custom UI Pages and content in the CMS.
- Excellent experience in service now Integrations (SOAP,REST, and JSON as well as JDBC and file imports) is plus
- Experience on Orchestration and Discovery is plus
- Service Now Systems Administration and Service now Implementation Certified is plus
- ITIL process knowledge is must.
- ITIL V3 foundation certification is an Add-on.
- Experience with rebuilding legacy applications in Service Now a plus.
- Experience with upgrades/multiple versions is plus
Why you will love this job:
- The chance to serve as a specialist in software and technology.
- You will take an active role in technical mentoring within the team.
- We provide stellar benefits from health to dental to paid time off and parental leave!
Amdocs is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce