Software Engineer – Machine Learning and Computer Vision
Precision Planting is a subsidiary of AGCO Corporation and a leading provider of planting and harvest technology in the Precision Ag Industry. We design innovative products that solve yield-robbing issues for farmers. We are seeking a highly motivated senior software engineer to join our product development team. In this role, you will be developing computer vision related software as a part of our next generation of products to help farmers across the world.
- Implementing deep learning based detection and classification based real-time embedded software for agriculture technology related product development.
- Working with the software team to architect optimized software in a way that maximizes classification performance while achieving efficient processing performance.
- Work with systems engineers to develop sensing application products and features that achieve desired detection performance in real-world challenging environments.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Proficiency in C++, Python.
- Experience in developing real time embedded software and systems.
- Ability to work independently and high attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills and experience being a flexible team player.
- Passion and tenacity to solve difficult problems in a highly functioning, fast paced team environment.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- 3+ years developing algorithms and product solutions through software and embedded systems design.
- 3+ years of software development experience in a compiled language, such as Go, Java, or C/C++.
- Experience developing machine learning based systems and solutions.