Job ID: 121968
Required Travel :Minimal
Managerial – No
Location: India- Pune (Amdocs Site)
Who are we?
If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on Snapchat or send your images on Instagram, you get great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.
In one sentence
Responsible for design, development, modification, debug and/or maintenance of software systems
What will your job look like?
As a part of agile team environment, you are expected to independently work on end-to-end project delivery which includes-
- Designing and building applications using n-tier architectures (In Angular, Web API’s, C#, SQL)
- Analyzing and designing software as per the project requirements
- Conducting code reviews
- Developing and implementing quality software solutions as per requirements in defined timelines
- Preparing unit test cases for quality check of the deliverables
- Constantly upgrading by learning technologies beyond traditional area of expertise
All you need is…
- 2-4 years strong development experience using C#, OOPS & Design Patterns
- Excellent knowledge of front-end technologies like Angular 5 or above, HTML, CSS, bootstrap, flex
- Strong server-Side development experience using ASP.Net MVC / Web API
- Good knowledge and working experience with databases, good understanding of SQL, stored procedures, DB transactions, debug and troubleshoot issues
- Good knowledge of GIT & TFS
- Test case writing
- Knowledge of NLog, Elmah or any other third-party libraries used for logging
- Ability to independently deliver complex development projects
- Enjoys working as part of agile teams
- Good communication skills
- Can do attitude
Why you will love this job:
• You will be challenged to design and develop new software applications.
• You will have the opportunity to work in a growing organization, with ever growing opportunities for personal growth.
Amdocs is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce