Software Engineer (Asp .net + MVC) – 82061
Gracenote – India Mumbai, Maharashtra
ABOUT THIS JOB
You will be part of a CMS team responsible for various lifecycle phases of Linear, OVD Metadata and create solutions for various use cases through latest cutting-edge technologies
- Should possess experience of approx. 1-3 yrs. in .Net as core technology skill and should have worked in ASP.Net MVC or ASP.Net Webforms, SQL Server DB etc.
- Design and develop high-quality products on .Net Platform.
- The candidate will follow Agile software development methodologies and adhere to best practices in software development process.
- The candidate should participate in meetings and drive selection of technologies & designs, for development of high performing scalable platforms.
- Strong computer science fundamentals of OOPS Concepts
- Expertise on C#, .Net Framework, ASP.Net Webforms/ASP.Net MVC
- Experience in working with RDBMS like Oracle / MySQL / MS-SQL.
- B.E / B.Tech / BCA/ MCA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Ensure that development progress is within expected guidelines and is completed on time.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to maintain an upbeat and positive attitude at all times.
- Ability to work in self-directed, fast-paced (nimble) environment.
- Exposure to products like Elasticsearch, Solr, Talend, Grafana etc.
- Experience of using Git for version control.
- Experience of using Jira for agile project management
ABOUT THE TEAM
Working together across functions, our Software Developers research and discover new opportunities, and shape products to fulfill them.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action.
Gracenote, a Nielsen company, provides music, video, and sports content along with technologies to the world's hottest entertainment products and brands. Gracenote is the global standard for music and video recognition which is supported by the largest source of entertainment data. Gracenote features descriptions of more than 200 million tracks, TV listings for 85+ countries and statistics from 4,500 sport leagues and competitions.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Mumbai,Maharashtra