Job ID: 115362
Required Travel :Minimal
Managerial – No
Location: India- Pune (Amdocs Site)
Who are we?
If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on Snapchat or send your images on Instagram, you get great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.
In one sentence
Responsible for design, development, modification, debug and/or maintenance of software systems
What will your job look like?
The work in our team combines design and development of applications and features according to external and internal requirements.
We search for a web developer with broad responsibilities within the SW Development stream:
• Programming – writes and corrects the programs according to tasks assigned by the Group Leader.
• Unit test – perform unit testing.
• Quality Assurance – perform occasional code review. Adhering to self-check methodologies
All you need is…
.- At least 3 years of experience on web client development
– Proven experience in Asp.Net MVC using C#
– Recent work experience using Boostrapt
– Solid knowledge of web standards, cross-browser, cross-platform and cross device compatibility
– Experience working with MS-SQL server
– Basic knowledge in Object Oriented Design
– Graphic design capabilities – Advantage
– Server side experience – Advantage – .Net Core – Advantage
Why you will love this job:
• You will be challenged to design and develop new software applications.
• You will have the opportunity to work in a growing organization, with ever growing opportunities for personal growth.
Amdocs is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce