Job ID: 111681
Required Travel :Minimal
Managerial – No
Location: :Cyprus- Limassol (Amdocs Site)
Who are we?
While serving more than 100 customers and 1 Billion end-users, we’re now disrupting IT solutions for telecoms with a unique cloud native SaaS solution. As a startup within the corporate, our team works and collaboration sets us apart and provides an opportunity for each individual to shine – every person counts
In one sentence
We are looking for a Java developer who is strong in one or more programming language and who has a strong visual sense to implement the designs as specified as well as build creative solutions for when there are gaps in the designs and specifications.
What will your job look like?
• You will design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications.
• The team also develops and supports our evolving network architecture, including next-generation consumer systems and technologies, infrastructure and engineering, network integration and management tools, and technical standards.
• You will follow Amdocs software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology, and release processes, to ensure code is maintainable, scalable, supportable and demo the software products to stakeholders
• You will design, document, develop, Integrate and maintain existing and new Microservices
• You will be part of a startup within the corporate, with a focus on you to shine
• You will participate in design meetings, code reviews and agile scrum ceremonies (Planning, Grooming etc.)
All you need is…
- Prefer 2.5 to 4 years’ experience in Java / J2EE Development
- Working experience on REST web services
- Understanding of Microservices will be an advantage
- Experience with processes such as code versioning, packaging, test driven development (TDD), continuous integration, test automation, code analysis and code quality metrics.
- Experience with Azure or AWS based projects; Cloud certification is an advantage.
- Experience contributing to Open Source projects and related governance
- Knowledge of Maven, Agile development methodology
Why you will love this job:
- Join an organization, with ever growing opportunities for growth
- Opportunity to work with the industry most advanced technologies
- We are a dynamic, multi-cultural organization that constantly innovates and empowers our employees to grow. Our people our passionate, daring, and phenomenal teammates that stand by each other with a dedication to creating a diverse, inclusive workplace!
- We provide stellar benefits from health to parental leave and a hybrid model to work both from the office and from home!
Amdocs is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce