Job ID: 125909
Required Travel :No Travel
Managerial – No
Location: Israel- RAANANA (Amdocs Site)
Who are we?
At Amdocs, our purpose is to enrich lives and progress society. With our creativity and technology, we help make a better connected world. Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve the leading players in the communications and media industry, enabling next-generation experiences in 85 countries. Our cloud-native, open and dynamic portfolio of digital solutions, platforms and services brings greater choice, faster time to market and flexibility, to better meet the evolving needs of our customers as they drive growth, transform and take their business to the cloud. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.1 billion in fiscal 2019. For more information, visit Amdocs at http://www.amdocs.com
In one sentence
Be at the heart of a global enterprise, transforming its digital marketing approach.
Wanted! A social-savvy professional, who wants to make a difference.
What will your job look like?
- Be a key part of a growing digital marketing team, driving digital and integrated marketing practices in a fast-paced changing environment
- Define best practices for social media and support our Execs with their social presence
- Be results orientated, with an eye for detail and delivering change
- Create the compelling “simple” narrative from the complex
- Support our wider community in getting the best use of digital for their goals
- Bring the new ideas, try things differently and be bold in approach as we drive to push the boundaries and continue to grow
- Work with senior stakeholders across marketing and the wider business.
All you need is…
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Communications
- 3 years+ social media background ideally in a B2B domain
- Team management experience
- Global experience
- English language skills
- Social media and campaign management expertise
- Ability to write and edit content
- Presentation skills
- Analytical skills
- Can work with a team and connect with various levels – excellent communications skills are a must as you will deal with a range of characters, including very senior staff.
- Stakeholder management
- Resourcefulness and take ownership of your own work.
Why you will love this job:
Be the change as we transform our communications approach globally
Take pride in making a difference
You will have the opportunity to work in a multinational environment for the global market leader in its field!
Amdocs is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce