Willing to try something different? Perhaps not your traditional marketing role? Applied is looking for a marketing social wiz, enthusiastic to navigate the world of digital learning.
We need a team leader to build collaborative digital content on our social learning platform (think: Facebook for corporate audiences). Additionally, market and upstart virtual training from our studio to customers across a wide range of industries. Manage projects across internal and external sales & marketing leaders, alongside a talented team of content creators.
Scope of Responsibility:
- Help shape and drive department goals
- Manage projects, offerings, and development
- Design launch communication and marketing plans for learning programs and engagement
- Manage MaintenancePRO activities, our customer training program and related product training
- Curate web articles and supportive content for professional development, leadership and sales
- Work with internal leaders and external suppliers to develop and post training content
- Key leader of LMS and social learning (Jam) functions and support
- Create cohesion of learning messages across all aspects learning communications
- Act as key training liaison with Subject Matter Experts to develop training communications.
- Developer and writer of learning content (sales process, vendor training, ACC support)
- Content curation including internet research on learning topics and adding value to internal posts
- Communication – Monthly learning column for leadership
Overall trends in learning effectiveness, success stories
- MaintenancePro – marketing plan and program support
- Onboarding and Career Path development
Desired Education, Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor of Science or Arts degree
- 5+ years experience in marketing, learning, communication or project management
- Team collaboration skills necessary
Professional experience in multiple categories desired:
- Project management and organization skills
- Ability to handle/prioritize multiple projects and requests
- Prior Learning and Development experience
- Ability to lead a development team
- Intermediate to advanced writing skills
- Internet and basic computer skills required
- Any Marketing, Sales, SAP, or Finance experience would be beneficial
- Instructional design or facilitation experience beneficial, but not required
Applied Industrial Technologies (NYSE: AIT) is a leading value-added distributor and technical solutions provider of industrial motion, fluid power, flow control, automation technologies, and related maintenance supplies. Our leading brands, specialized services, and comprehensive knowledge serve MRO and OEM end users in virtually all industrial markets through our multi-channel capabilities that provide choice, convenience, and expertise.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.