Olympus Controls (www.olympus-controls.com) is a fast-paced Automation Company that has an opportunity for a Shipping and Receiving Clerk I to join our growing company. We offer a dynamic environment with competitive salary and health benefits for the right type of highly motivated individuals.
Olympus Controls is seeking a qualified individual who will support our growing business. The Shipping and Receiving Clerk I is a highly organized, detail-oriented individual who efficiently uses their time while setting a high standard for safety and quality. They should have a desire to learn and grow in the fields of internal & external logistics and shipping and receiving, and material handling. The Shipping and Receiving Clerk I is a key member of a cross-trained warehouse team who can assist in other areas when needed.
- Verify counts and other relevant information from packing lists and other shipping documents
- Label incoming goods, and unpack and label cartons when appropriate
- Retrieve product from inventory as needed for sales orders, demos, and customer requests
- Wrap and band pallets in preparation for shipment or storage
- Participate in daily stand-up meetings with the Operations Team
- Read and understand packing lists, bills of lading and shipping and receiving instructions
- Accurately record received goods locations using handheld PC
- Maintain correct inventory levels and locations, and promptly report discrepancies
- Package Olympus Controls products and assemblies according to established standards, work instructions, or through supervision
- Maintain Olympus Controls’ high-quality standards and values
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Step in to alleviate bottlenecks when needed on the warehouse floor
- Report low supplies to Shipping & Receiving team
- Use pallet jack to place/retrieve material from pallet racking
- Cross-trained as Material Handler I
- Entry level; prior warehouse experience in Shipping and Receiving or Materials preferred
- An eye for detail to ensure all shipments are professionally packaged/crated/palettized
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50lbs
- Strong communication skills
- Can quickly adapt to changing priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows & Office Applications
An emerging provider of next generation technology solutions, Applied Industrial Technologies has a growing automation footprint and expanding offering of motion control, machine vision, robotic and IIoT technologies, plus related value-added industrial expertise.
Founded in 1923, Applied Industrial Technologies (NYSE: AIT) is a leading value-added distributor and technical solutions provider of industrial motion, fluid power, flow control, automation technologies, and related maintenance supplies. Our leading brands, specialized services, and comprehensive knowledge serve MRO and OEM end users in virtually all industrial markets through our multi-channel capabilities that provide choice, convenience, and expertise.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability, please send an email to email@example.com or call 216-426-4389 to let us know the nature of your request.