Set-up functions in accordance with required work instructions; Candidate may work varying asignments including Cold-Form Set-up, Pipe Nipple Set-up, Press Set-up and Set-up operator to support the needs of the facility and customer requirements.
- Machine Set-up, production related machine adjustments, tooling changeovers, maintenance of tooling
- Read and Understand blueprints
- Must be a self starter, well organized, able to work both independently and as a team member, posses excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Comply with all safety, quality, and procedure requirements as noted in the applicable work instructions
- Must be able to stand and walk continuously throughout shift, without sitting down
- Must be able to lift up to 55 lbs
- Must pass a Mechanically Aptitude test, level 3 or better
High School Diploma or GED in Related Field
Years of Experience
Minimum of 3 years of related work experience or training
Competitive base salary and comprehensive benefits plans which include medical and dental insurance, company-sponsored life insurance, retirement security savings plan, short- and long-term disability programs and tuition assistance.