At Lubrizol, our mission is straightforward: We improve lives as an essential partner in our customers’ success, delivering efficiency, reliability or wellness to their end users. Read the cover story in Smart Business Magazine to learn how Lubrizol plans to advance its growth.
The HR Technology group at Lubrizol is currently looking for a ServiceNow HR Specialist. This role would be accountable for the day to day administration, and ongoing configurations, system integrations and process automations for the ServiceNow HR system.
- Performs day-to-day administration of the ServiceNow HR system, including making approved changes to platform configuration.
- Performs ServiceNow HR implementation tasks including but not limited to: configuration, integration, testing, requirements gathering and solution design.
- Develops systems integrations and process automation– fully utilizing the platform’s workflow capabilities.
- Creates reports and dashboards in the ServiceNow HR platform.
- Configures Business Rules, UI Policies, UI Actions, Client Scripts and ACLs including advanced scripting of each (including CMS/Service Portal).
- Uses scripting tools and ServiceNow functionality to create script to automate routine tasks and notifications being done in ServiceNow HR.
- Works with product owner/stakeholders to build requested items and tasks using workflows to manage processes and meet business requirements.
- Documents and maintains functional business requirements and process flows.
- Performs ServiceNow HR updates, promoting and testing through multiple instances and into production.
- Maintains knowledge base with current knowledge content, ensuring quality, consistency, authentication and approval in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Organizes knowledge content for optimized findability by HR, employees and managers.
- Proactively identifies end-user knowledge gaps; escalates training needs accordingly.
- Serves as a core member of ServiceNow HR implementation project team.
- Participates on current and future HR system related projects, as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of HR experience (HRIS systems experience preferred).
- Experience troubleshooting system issues OR previous systems administrator/analyst experience.
- MS Office experience.
- Proven organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work and collaborate across multiple countries, areas & cultures and team effectively with end users and other team members.
- Ability to produce detailed relevant documentation and reports as required.
- Ability to work well in stressful situations.
- Ability to perform and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Passionate about technology, leveraging automation and creating efficiency through technology.
- Understanding of HR processes.
- Project management experience.
While headquartered in the United States, Lubrizol is truly a global specialty chemical company. We have a major presence in five global regions and do business in more than 100 countries. Our corporate culture ensures that Lubrizol is one company throughout the world, but you will find each region is a unique place to work, live and play.
Lubrizol is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, national origin, citizenship, age, religion, marital status, military service, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, or any other characteristic or trait protected by federal, state, or local law.