Bentley Systems (Nasdaq: BSY) is the infrastructure engineering software company. We provide innovative software to advance the world’s infrastructure – sustaining both the global economy and environment. Our industry-leading software solutions are used by professionals, and organizations of every size, for the design, construction, and operations of roads and bridges, rail and transit, water and wastewater, public works and utilities, buildings and campuses, and industrial facilities. Our offerings include MicroStation-based applications for modeling and simulation, ProjectWise for project delivery, AssetWise for asset and network performance, and the iTwin platform for infrastructure digital twins. Bentley Systems employs more than 4,000 colleagues and generates annual revenues of more than $700 million, in 172 countries. www.bentley.com
ServiceNow Developer (3+ years experience)
Bentley Systems is hiring a ServiceNow Developer for our IT, Business Solutions group with experience in service management. The ideal candidate will be skilled in development, customization, and administration of multiple components of ServiceNow. This candidate will also have excellent problem-solving ability and track record of developing multi-tier applications.
Location: This position can be located from a home-based office in Canada in Eastern or Central time zone
- Develop solutions across the ServiceNow platform to utilize automation and integration capabilities of ServiceNow, focused on leveraging business services with out of the box capabilities
- Design and develop custom scoped applications on the Now Platform to meet business requirements, including implementation of client scripts, business rules, workflows, ServiceNow REST APIs, and custom Service Portal widgets
- Code, configure and maintain integrations between ServiceNow and data source systems
- Successfully document, plan, execute, monitor, and control all technical tasks related to configuration and implementation of all aspects of the ServiceNow platform
- Assist in providing architecture review and assessment of enhancements within the ServiceNow platform
- Update and maintain a comprehensive testing protocol for ServiceNow instance upgrades with the purpose of certifying all applications for use after every upgrade completes
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to analyze/interpret business requirements to purpose sustainable solutions in ServiceNow
- Promote ServiceNow best practices and recommend out of the box solutions where appropriate
- Manage code deployment activities
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field. Commensurate work experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
- 3+ years hands-on experience developing, maintaining, and administering one or more ServiceNow instances, custom service portal widget creation.
- Proficiency with technical ServiceNow components such as business rules, client scripts, UI policies and actions, UI pages and macros, script includes catalog items, workflows, web services, reports, etc.
- Proficiency with integration -SOAP, REST, JSON, JDBC, file imports, Integration hub
- Strong knowledge of ServiceNow toolset and integrations with related systems
- Experience developing, releasing, and maintaining software solutions (web, backend, and mobile)
- Proven team player and team builder
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with ServiceNow CSM, IT Asset Management Module, CMDB, and SN Integration Hub
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer
- Experience with ITIL, Service Management
- Experience working in a PaaS/SaaS environment
- Good understanding of code repositories such as GIT a plus
Bentley is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers for employment all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender/gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, religion/belief, national origin, caste, age, or any other characteristic protected by local law or unrelated to job qualifications.