Do you like to work with your hands building or repairing things?
Have you built wood shelves or refinished furniture?
Do you think you can re-upholster your favorite lounge chair?
Then Havertys Furniture Company has THE POSITION for you!
Our Furniture Repair and Refinish Technicians earn ($17 – $24) per hour, are provided 3 weeks of hands-on furniture repair paid training and given a Company Repair Van to drive.
– A set work schedule with guaranteed hours
– 2 weeks of paid vacation
– Personal days and paid holidays
– 2 weeks of sick pay
– Dollar for dollar 401k match on your first 4% contribution
– Ability to work independently
Furniture Repair and refinish TECHNICIAN details.
Visit customer’s residence and repair merchandise (Furniture, Upholstery, Cabinets, Leather etc.
Evaluate furniture repairs and action needed to satisfy our customers.
Drive company provided technician van to customer homes.
All the Details
Service Technician Duties:
· In home furniture repair including wood, leather and upholstery.
· Represent Havertys Furniture professionally while visiting the Customers home and inspecting their furniture.
· Inspect, repair furniture and help to resolve the Customers Furniture related issue.
· Responsible for accurate on-site home report to Customer Service.
· Inspect and keep service van and tools in good condition.