We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under broad direction, capable of performing any Artificial Lift (AL) installation and pull, check, or troubleshooting.
- Provides instruction and technical support to customer personnel in the proper handling and operating procedures of ALs.
- Performs well production analysis and repair of AL equipment and can communicate how specific well conditions impact pump performance.
- Assists service center with AL equipment assembly and testing.
- Prepares paperwork to include IFTA reports, billable and non-billable hours, and mileage.
- Trains and coaches new hires in Artificial Lift principles.
- Promotes safety awareness and environmental consciousness, and complies with all applicable safety and environmental procedures and regulations.
- Ensures compliance with Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) regulations and guidelines.
- Trains and mentors lower level technicians at the well site.
- Skills are typically acquired through successful completion of high school or similar education and 7+ years of experience in artificial lift operations.
- The ability to perform basic mathematical calculations involving addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division is required.
- Basic reading comprehension and writing skills are required.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
Columbusstraat 19, Emmen, , 7825 VP, Netherlands
Requisition Number: 92539
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Artificial Lift
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.