About Bentley Systems
Bentley Systems (Nasdaq: BSY) is the infrastructure engineering software company. We provide innovative software to advance the world’s infrastructure – sustaining both the global economy and environment. Our industry-leading software solutions are used by professionals, and organizations of every size, for the design, construction, and operations of roads and bridges, rail and transit, water and wastewater, public works and utilities, buildings and campuses, and industrial facilities. Our offerings include MicroStation-based applications for modeling and simulation, ProjectWise for project delivery, AssetWise for asset and network performance, and the iTwin platform for infrastructure digital twins. Bentley Systems employs more than 4,000 colleagues and generates annual revenues of more than $700 million, in 172 countries. www.bentley.com
Senior Tax Specialist – International
Bentley Systems’ Finance Department is expanding and looking to hire a Senior Tax Specialist in our Exton, PA global headquarters. We are seeking an experienced, energetic, go-getter for the newly created Senior Tax Specialist – International position. The Senior Tax Specialist position will be responsible for preparing all aspects of U.S. international tax compliance. Bentley provides a unique environment for self-motivated professionals to grow and thrive. A great opportunity to grow and learn about the Bentley business and its corresponding international tax issues. This role will:
- Prepare Forms 5471 (average 100+ CFCs), Forms 8858, Forms 8992 & 8993, and Form 1118.
- Calculate E&P, GILTI, FDII, Subpart F and the foreign tax credit.
- Prepare/review the ASC 740/FIN 48 tax provisions for controlled foreign corporations.
- Assist with the APB 23 memo and supporting documentation
- Assist with tax planning/tax research initiatives through research and preparation of statistical and financial reports, both on a regular and specially assigned basis with regard to international planning, acquisitions and audit defense strategies
- Maintain CFC Tracker File via issuing reminders/queries to field to ensure application of accurate current and deferred tax rates, compliance with local country filing dates, and timely recording of PTRs.
- Assist with the review of draft CFC local tax returns prepared by 3rd parties.
- Identify and implement process improvements.
- Assist with tax aspects of acquisition due diligence, integrations, compliance and restructurings.
Core Competencies Required:
- Strong work ethic and a desire to learn all aspects of international taxation.
- Proven capacity for handling multiple tasks, coupled with flexibility and creative problem-solving skills in a time-sensitive environment.
- Ability to research and interpret complicated tax issues.
- Possess strong orientation to detail, assuming ownership of projects and organizing to deliver on deadline.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as a team member and to function independently, demonstrating a high level of motivation for taking initiative.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Good computer skills, including working knowledge of CorpTax, SAP, MS Office, Excel and Word.
- Minimum of three to five years of tax experience in U.S. International tax compliance of C Corps with a public accounting firm and/or multinational corporation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, related course of study or relevant experience. A MS in Taxation or CPA preferred, but not required.
- Good teamwork skills.
- Strong desire to continually improve skillset and grow a career in Tax.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled
Bentley is an equal opportunity employer and considers for employment all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, religion, national origin, age or any other protected characteristic. Additional information about your rights as an applicant under the law may be found by clicking here and here.
Bentley participates in e-Verify / Bentley participa en e-Verify
Right to Work / Derecho a Trabajar
We encourage you to request a reasonable accommodation if you are not able to fully use or access our online application system. You can make an accommodation request by calling 610-458-5000 or sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Search Firm Disclosure:
Please be aware Bentley is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. This includes any phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Bentley via-email, the Internet (including social media) or in any form and/or method for this specific position in the absence of a written recruiting agreement executed by both you and/or your firm and Bentley will be deemed the sole property of Bentley and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Bentley.