Auto req ID: 9100
Title: Senior Supply Management Analyst
Job Function: Materials and Procurement
Company: Harley-Davidson Motor Company
Full or Part-Time: Full Time
At Harley-Davidson, we are building more than machines. It’s our passion and commitment to continue the evolution of this storied brand, and heighten the desirability of the Harley-Davidson experience. To keep building our legend and leading our industry through innovation, evolution, and emotion we need the best and brightest talent. We stand for the timeless pursuit of adventure. Freedom for the soul. Are you ready to join us?
The Harley-Davidson Motor Company Product Development Center (PDC) located in Wauwatosa, WI is home to the mantra – You dream it. We build it. Join our team as a Senior Supply Management Analyst.
This position is responsible for supporting product development by executing purchasing activity, developing and implementing commodity strategies or managing supply chain. This position is responsible for negotiation, contract management and change management while measuring quality, cost, and delivery performance of all suppliers. Will work as an interface between the supply management process and various process areas within manufacturing.
- Demonstrates in depth conceptual and practical knowledge Supply Management and basic knowledge of related areas such as Developmental Purchasing, Indirect Procurement, Supply Chain, or Supply Base.
- Impacts Developmental Purchasing, Indirect Procurement, Supply Chain, and Supply Base within Supply Management, Product Development and Manufacturing.
- Solves complex Supply Management problems and enacts a new perspective on existing solutions. Works independently and receives minimal guidance.
- Acts as a resource for Supply Management colleagues with less experience.
- Responsible for ongoing activities, objectives and may lead projects or steps within a broader project.
- Communicates difficult or sensitive information and builds relationships with Suppliers, Product Development and Manufacturing.
Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience
- Ability to apply knowledge of best practices in Developmental Purchasing, Indirect Procurement, Supply Base, or Supply Chain and how their own area integrates with others to drive results.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within and / or lead a group or team providing guidance to members.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Motorcycle riding experience and knowledge in Harley-Davidson motorcycles and accessories.
We offer an inclusive compensation package for all full-time salaried employees including, but not limited to, annual bonus programs, health insurance benefits, a 401k program, onsite fitness centers and employee stores, employee discounts on products and accessories, and more. We welcome everybody to join our family and be united no matter who you are or where you come from. Learn more about Harley-Davidson here.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Direct Reports: No
Travel Required: 0 – 10%
Visa Sponsorship: This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
Relocation: This position is not eligible for relocation assistance