Req Id: 290604
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Our Bell Business Markets team enables the digital transformation of businesses and governments nationwide through solutions in areas including Internet and private networks, voice and unified communications, contact centre, security, Internet of Things, data centre and cloud. We’re proud to be Canada’s leading provider of broadband network and communication services for businesses and governments.
This is an ambitious opportunity for the driven and committed career professional with proven leadership and track record for success. You will have to collaborate closely with clients to define requirements and components for a Unified Communications Solution that help them maximize the full advantage of our networks, services and delivery offerings. Our focus is delivering the integrated solutions Canadian businesses need to increase productivity, sustain profitable growth, maximize service differentiation and minimize risk in today’s ambitious environment.
Our people are empowered to make big things happen and supported by growth, training and personal development opportunities. Being at the forefront of strategy and execution, we are always in need of talented people who like to get things done.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Solutions Specialists and working closely with BBM account team, this person will be converting business requirements into the architecture and design that ultimately constitute the blueprint for the solution. We are looking for strong technical skills with sales acumens, who is not only passionate about technology but also a subject matter expert on Unified Communications. Strong sales cadence and forecasting will be a prime skill-set to enable success.
- Accountable for Connectivity, Infrastructure, managed services and Professional service growth and retention through RFP process
- Own the deal management process
- Develops and presents proposals including cost justification, business case and technical portion of response for integrated solutions which represent high value for the Customer and profit for the company
- Spends the appropriate amount of time continuously update his/her skills and knowledge
- Consultative selling experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience selling UCaaS solutions
- Strong knowledge of Cisco UC solutions
- Ability to present to a customer(s) in a product demo or solution overview format
- Excellent communication skills in French (oral and written)
- Good at managing an important workload and prioritization skills
- Business acumen
- Knowledge of Microsoft and Avaya collaboration
- Technical breadth coupled with depth (typically acquired through a minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience) in one or more of the following areas:
- Voice and Data Legacy services
- Broadband networks
- Unified communications and collaboration (Cisco, Microsoft, Avaya & Mitel) Voice over Internet and Cloud-based telephony (UCaaS)
- Internet Services : Commercial Internet, VPN’s, SDN
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular – Full Time
Job Location: Montreal || Canada : Ontario : Ottawa || Canada : Ontario : Toronto || Canada : Quebec : Montreal || Canada : Quebec : Verdun
Application Deadline: 07/30/2021
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada, QC, Montreal
Bell, one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers.