Requisition ID: 41533
Job Category: Information Technology
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana, India
With over six decades of business and technical experience in the mining, energy, and infrastructure sectors, we see challenges evolving in every industry. We respond quickly with solutions that are smarter, more efficient, and innovative. We draw upon our 9,000 staff, with experience in over 150 countries, to challenge the status quo and create positive change for our clients, our employees, and the communities we serve.
We’re at the forefront of our clients’ digital transformation journey, successfully implementing emerging digital services into our clients’ projects and operations that unlock a step change in their performance. Join the team to improve project outcomes, leverage the digital twin, deliver systems integration and interoperability, and support decision-making, autonomous execution, and integrated operations and performance centers.
Looking to take the next step in your career? Hatch is currently seeking a highly motivated Senior Software Developer (Sitecore) to join the Digital group in Gurgaon/ Gurugram – India.
Digital solutions have become a key component of the strategic direction and vision of today’s modern organizations. Hatch is at the forefront of successfully implementing emerging digital services into our clients’ projects and operations that can unlock a step change in their performance.
Join our diverse team and award-winning culture and be part of our clients’ digital transformation journey by working to define the best methods and making sure they are supported by the right technology and an enabled workforce. This journey will result to improve project outcomes, being able to leverage the digital twin, systems integration and interoperability, support for resolution, autonomous execution, and integrated operations and performance centers.
As the successful candidate, you will:
- Be a part of the Systems Development group and be responsible for enhancing and maintaining internal and external web applications and technology solutions related to Sitecore and .NET web as well as other technologies such as Microsoft Azure, MS Azure Storage.
- Work in Application maintenance and support team to provide technical solution of client problems
- Work on prioritized defects and enhancements to and deliver it in within pre-defined SLAs
- Be involved with all technical activities within the team such as estimating, sprint planning, software development life cycle activities, code reviews, testing, research, deployments and documentation creation
- Emphasize the collaboration and communication of both the development teams and IT to automate the process of software delivery
- Advise on risk and order of feature development with the overall goal of delivering valuable, working software to production in a continuous release product lifecycle
- Remain abreast of technology developments within fields relevant to current and future initiatives and development work
- Communicate open items and issues to key stakeholders, including management and architecture teams
- Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiencies
- Works well in a team environment with shared code; disciplined use of source control and process documentation.
You bring to the role:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education, training or work experience
- 6-10 years’ experience working on a development team, providing technical leadership/guidance/mentorship.
- Proven capabilities in the following technologies:
- .Net MVC Sitecore
- Sql Server
- Azure Cognitive Services
- Sitecore Modules (EXM, Picture Park, Language Fallback, Smartling etc.)
- Sitecore personalization and geolocation
- Experience in upgrading Sitecore versions
- Knowledge of security vulnerability best practices
- Experience in deploying CM and CD separated environments
- Nice to have Sitecore Developer Certification dealing with Sitecore support and experience in working with Sitecore version 8+
- Good to have experience in setting up a multi-server instance for improved performance (processing server etc.)
- Understanding of website development best practices and rules to comply with for GDPR, AODA etc.
- Experience evaluating new development frameworks and technologies and provide adoption recommendations
- Demonstrated extensive experience to interpret user stories and acceptance criteria and break them into testable tasks that can be committed to and delivered within a given sprint
- Experience with software configuration management; software quality assurance methodologies
- Experience with Agile methodologies and working in teams building and supporting mission critical applications, running in a highly distributed manner
- Experience building consensus across teams and disparate geographic locations
Why join us?
- Work with great people to make a difference
- Collaborate on exciting projects to develop innovative solutions
- Top employer
What we offer you?
- Flexible work environment
- Long term career development
- Think globally, work locally
We’re committed to fostering a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we operate and serve. Hatch is an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to age, race, color, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected status. If you have any accommodation requirements, please let us know. We’ll do our best to meet your needs in accordance with applicable local legislation.