Goodstart is Australia’s largest provider of early learning and care. Founded with a vision for all Australia’s children to have the best possible start in life, as a not-for-profit social enterprise, we exist purely to improve the lives of Australia’s children and their families. We are entirely Australian owned employing over 15,000 people, and caring for over 71,000 children.
Goodstart is looking for a ICT Senior Service Delivery Analyst to be the ICT’s first point of call for our internal customers and support the use of Goodstart’s IT systems. This role is a full-time permanent position based at CSO in Murarrie.
We are offering a full-time permanent position working from our Head Office in Murarrie. There is the ability to work from home 2-3 days per week.
The key responsibilities of this role are:
- Advanced investigation and troubleshooting of all IT Incidents and Problems
- Escalation point for all end user IT issues
- Proactive escalation and management of critical outages and security incidents
- Maintenance of user profiles in multiple IT systems
- Support, configure and administer IT services and technologies with a focus on automation utilising Powershell scripting or other relevant solutions
- Monitoring and management of IT environments
- Deliver adhoc project tasks
- Assist in identifying and implementing improvement to processes, procedures and systems
- Support our new IT strategy and help to make Goodstart Simpler. Faster. Smarter
- Degree in Information Technology related discipline or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in technical support roles
- Industry certification in at least one of the technologies used by Goodstart
- Sound technical skills with a willingness to learn and grow their technical knowledge
- Experience in a similar system support role or helpdesk environment
- Experience supporting the following technologies:
- Dell, Apple, Microsoft and Android hardware
- Microsoft Azure / Windows Server Operations
- Microsoft Office 365 suite of products
- Microsoft SQL Server Operations
- PowerShell, VB Script, or other relevant scripting languages
- Desktop and Server patch management and upgrades
- SCCM & SCEP deployment and management of endpoint clients
- ITIL certifications – Foundation V3 at a minimum
About our Team:
- Focused on service excellence, enabling our customers, and positioning IT as a strategic partner
- Driving simplification and business agility with a platform-based enterprise architecture
- Strengthening business engagement and driving more effective demand management
- Protecting our information assets and building a secure and resilient cyber culture
- Enabling Goodstart to become a sophisticated consumer of analytics and business insights
- Getting back to basics with clear plans and processes to guide our performance
- Enabling our people with clear goals, continuous learning and deliberate development pathways
As well as being offered this amazing opportunity, you will:
- Work for a company that has an aspiration to be globally recognised for early years practice and learning outcomes
- Gain significant investment in your growth and development with support, tools, training and experiences that will truly enhance the progress and outcomes for children in their earliest years.
- Be a part of a team and work environment where everyone feels a sense of belonging, inclusion and purpose
- Not-For-Profit Salary Packaging benefits which reduces your taxable income to increase take home pay
- Access to discounted childcare
- Flexible work arrangements giving you choice about when and how work will be done in order to better manage your work and non-work needs
- Discounted health care and access to employee wellbeing program with BUPA
- Exclusive discounts on travel, gym memberships, Apple and Dell products, and more….
Goodstart Early Learning are proud of our inclusive work environment that supports and encourages individual growth and strong teams. Goodstart Early Learning acknowledges Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples as the Traditional Custodians of all lands on which we come together. We recognise Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures as enduring, living cultures and pay our respects to Elders past and present.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please upload your Cover Letter & CV to our website (emailed applications will not be accepted).
If you would like a copy of the PD or further information please email Alysse Giudice – firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting Notes: MURARRIE, BRISBANE || QLD || Australia (AU) || Information & Technology || SF:LI || No Early Childhood Qualification || Full-Time