Requisition Number: 80838
We are looking for passionate Senior Scrum Masters who are skilled in helping teams and their organizations improve agility through the application of Scrum. We are one of the largest Delivery Partners in the Country with Scrum.org and we deliver training to an individual all the way up to the enterprise level. In this role you will be responsible for providing effective facilitation, leadership, and coaching to support one or more self-organizing teams and their delivery of successful, high quality, valuable software solutions. You should be driven to provide quality solutions to challenging problems.
What Our Scrum Masters Do
- Help the team apply the Scrum Framework and principles of agility to the benefit of the team and organization
- Embody agility using a servant leadership approach and leading by example
- Coach the Product Owner and Development Team in effective Product Backlog management so that they have a common understanding of what is to be delivered, why it needs to be delivered, and what success looks like
- Help the team continuously improve their interactions, practices, and process through valuable inspect and adapt practices
- Help the team improve with facilitated conversations, metrics, feedback loops, and information radiators
- Coach the Development Team in self-organization, continuous improvement, cross-functionality, risk identification, dependency management, conflict resolution, and software craftsmanship
- Work with the Product Owner and Development Team to ensure the transparency of team artifacts, including the Product Backlog, Sprint Backlog and product increment
- Coach others in the organization regarding Agile practices and impacts that actions have on the team and its self-organization (i.e. managers, stakeholders, Product Managers, Program Managers, etc.)
- Remove impediments that are preventing the team from accomplishing their goals. Help the team learn to identify dependencies, skill/knowledge gaps, and other impediments for their work
- Facilitate Scrum events and activities as necessary and ensure the team is realizing value from them (including Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, Retrospective and Backlog Refinement)
What We Look For
- Experience as a Scrum Master for a software development team
- Solid understanding of the Scrum Framework and principles of agility
- Continuous learning regarding Agile, Scrum, coaching, facilitating, emotional intelligence, team dynamics, listening, etc.
- Deep understanding of all software lifecycle development disciplines – Project Management, Requirements Management, Analysis & Design, Quality Assurance & Testing, Implementation, Deployment, Configuration & Change Management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience teaching and/or mentoring teams
- Experience communicating and removing impediments across an organization
- Proven leadership skills, specifically leading by example (servant leader)
- Scrum certification
What can Insight offer
At Insight, you will work on major, high impact projects, solving organizations problems with the best tech in the industry. You’ll join a team of proven professionals who are curious and encouraging, ensuring you continue developing your skills while working consistently to deliver value to our clients. You’ll also receive great benefits like flexible vacation, 401k matching, training, career advancement opportunities, and a quarterly bonus program.
Ready to join? Discover more at insight.com…or just APPLY!
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here.
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 11,000 teammates help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 11,000+ teammates in 19 countries providing Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ for organizations across the globe
- $8.3 billion in revenue in 2020
- Ranked #409 on the Fortune 500, #15 on the CRN Solution Provider 500, 2020 CRN Innovator of the Year Award
- 2020 Intel Innovation Partner of Year, 2020 Microsoft U.S. Partner of the Year and Worldwide Customer Experience Partner of the Year
- Ranked #7 on the 2021 Fortune World's Most Admired Companies (Information Technology Services industry), #70 on the Fortune 100 Best Workplaces for Diversity, #296 on Forbes World's Best Employers (#27 within IT), and #5 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2020 list of Best Places to Work
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law. Compensation is determined by experience, skills, and fair market value: $100,000 to $130,000. This role qualifies for a bonus program. Candidates outside of this provided compensation range will be considered.
Posting Notes: Columbus || Ohio (US-OH) || United States (US) || None || None || US – Columbus, OH ||