Senior Schedule Editor – 96147
Operations – Brazil Offsite, Offsite
ABOUT THE ROLE
Procure TV listings information, establishes multiple database records and maintains accurate database information for timely use in all products.
- Edit and maintain television schedules and database information for TV channel listings for relevant markets.
- Analyze program schedules, assess database information and create database content for Korean original series and specials.
- Initiate and maintain effective relationships with programming information providers and acts as a Gracenote representative when addressing issues concerning product content and editorial policies.
- Analyze program information provided by sources, assess database information and map ID’s correctly within the mapping interface.
- Assist team lead in directing workflows for absent teammates when required.
- Provide training and problem solving support to teammates as required.
- Assist with creation and maintenance of Korean channels and line-ups in global systems
- Run quality check reports over Korean language databases as required and assist in implementing strategies to prevent recurrence of any uncovered quality concerns.
- Resolve and investigate workflow issues and contribute ideas for workflow efficiency and quality improvements when possible.
- Assist in creation and maintenance of training documentation for Ingest workflows.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Team Lead.
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- Previous experience in TV schedule editing role or similar position.
- Fluent, native speaker in Korean language
- Candidates with ability to read/understand English are preferred. Korean translation of English TV content and system information will be required.
- Must have keyboarding proficiency.
- Must demonstrate strong satisfactory to exceptional accuracy and efficiency with data entry.
- Candidates with a passion for television and Korean shows and movies are encouraged
ABOUT THE TEAM
The powerful combination of Nielsen and Gracenote brings together world-class entertainment metadata that helps millions of people find, discover and tune-in to entertainment they love with Nielsen’s audience measurement expertise about what people are actually watching, listening to and buying.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Offsite,Offsite
Secondary Locations: , , ,