Additional Work Location(s) : Northridge; Richardson
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced recruiter to join the Harman Recruiting team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to be a part of an amazing team in charge of hiring world-class talent. As part of the larger HR organization, Recruiting acts as the gatekeepers of Harman’s culture by providing an exceptional experience to both our internal business partner and candidates alike. Harman has an exciting, high-performance culture. If you are results-driven and a self-starter, come join us.
What You Will Do
- Collaborate with hiring managers and HR Business Partners to understand hiring needs and team dynamics while building out recruiting strategies and streamlining the hiring process.
- Act as a consultant in hiring processes, relocation, compliance, compensation, leveling guidelines, etc.
- Identify, engage and secure top talented candidates (both passive and active) using sourcing strategies and research methods that are successful in attracting viable candidates for each specific requisition.
- Be the search expert for functional areas by understanding functional hiring needs, position specifications, and search requirements.
- Negotiate offers and successfully close candidates. Providing excellent customer service to our hiring teams and ensuring a seamless candidate experience for all potential candidates.
What You Need
- 8+ years of experience in full-cycle recruiting with strong sourcing for Sales and General & Administrative roles.
- Proven experience using innovative research and sourcing methods to hire for niche areas and hard-to-fill roles.
- Ability to change gears on short notice and adapt to fast-changing environments.
- Experience partnering with Hiring Managers and HR Business Partners to refine job descriptions and target profiles.
- Experience tracking key performance metrics.
What is Nice to Have
- Exceptional closing and negotiation skills.
- Understanding of relocation, compensation, and overall market trends.
- Experience hiring for various technology and engineering roles.
What Makes You Eligible
- Be willing to work in an office in Northridge, CA.
- Be willing to travel up to 10% domestically and internationally.
- Successfully complete a background investigation and drug screen as a condition of employment
What We Offer
- Access to employee discounts on world-class HARMAN products (JBL, Harman/Kardon, etc.).
- Opportunity to collaborate with talented teams across the world.
- On-site opportunities to focus on personal well-being and development provided by our Wellness Committee, Volunteer Committee, and Harman Women’s Network.
- Professional development opportunities through HARMAN University’s business and leadership academies and extensive course catalog.
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. (www.harman.com)