Additional Locations: (n/a)
Diversity – Innovation – Caring – Global Collaboration – Winning Spirit – Caring – High Performance
At Boston Scientific, we’ll give you the opportunity to harness all that’s within you by working in teams of diverse and high-performing employees, tackling some of the most important health industry challenges. With access to the latest tools, information and training, we’ll help you in advancing your skills and career. Here, you’ll be supported in progressing – whatever your ambitions.
About the role:
Develops, establishes and maintains quality engineering methodologies, systems, and practices which meet BSC, customer, and regulatory requirements. Serves as a Quality representative to improve awareness, visibility, communication on quality initiatives to support departmental, functional, site, divisional and corporate quality goals and priorities. Provides focused quality engineering support within new product development, operational, or system/services support.
Your responsibilities include:
- As a Senior Design Quality Assurance Engineer (Sr. DQA), this candidate would lead the development effort of Women’s Health products (eg. EN 13485 / CFR820).
- Own Risk Management planning, reporting and the development of critical risk documentation in compliance with Boston Scientific procedures and external standards (eg. EN 14971).
- Own Usability Engineering and planning documentation (eg. EN 62366/ISO 62366)
- Interface with the core team and support the development effort for both product and packaging designs.
- Apply sound, systematic problem-solving methodologies in identifying, prioritizing, communicating, and resolving quality issues.
- Assure in the development and execution of streamlined business systems which effectively identify and resolve quality issues.
What we’re looking for in you:
- BS in Engineering or related discipline
- 5+ years of Medical Device experience
- Working knowledge of Design Controls and Risk Management
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Team player
- High energy problem solver capable of driving items to closure
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with polymers or medical device implants preferred
Requisition ID: 479222
As a leader in medical science for more than 40 years, we are committed to solving the challenges that matter most – united by a deep caring for human life. Our mission to advance science for life is about transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve patient lives, create value for our customers, and support our employees and the communities in which we operate. Now more than ever, we have a responsibility to apply those values to everything we do – as a global business and as a global corporate citizen.
So, choosing a career with Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) isn’t just business, it’s personal. And if you’re a natural problem-solver with the imagination, determination, and spirit to make a meaningful difference to people worldwide, we encourage you to apply and look forward to connecting with you!
At Boston Scientific, we recognize that nurturing a diverse and inclusive workplace helps us be more innovative and it is important in our work of advancing science for life and improving patient health. That is why we stand for inclusion, equality, and opportunity for all. By embracing the richness of our unique backgrounds and perspectives, we create a better, more rewarding place for our employees to work and reflect the patients, customers, and communities we serve. Boston Scientific is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Boston Scientific maintains a drug-free workplace. Pursuant to Va. Code § 2.2-4312 (2000), Boston Scientific is providing notification that the unlawful manufacture, sale, distribution, dispensation, possession, or use of a controlled substance or marijuana is prohibited in the workplace and that violations will result in disciplinary action up to and including termination.