Crothall Healthcare is a Compass One Company that provides specialized, high-quality, innovative, and responsive support services exclusively to the healthcare industry. Crothall serves many of the Top 100 Hospitals throughout its over 1300 healthcare service teams in 46 states. Crothall has been recognized as one of Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work and Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania since 2013 and Becker’s Top 150 Places to Work since 2016. A division of Compass Group USA, we have more than 26,000 team members. Our core services include: Environmental Services, Patient Transportation, Laundry & Linen, Facilities Management, Healthcare Technology Solutions, and Ambulatory EVS. Learn more at www.Crothall.com.
Plan, direct, and coordinate activities of designated projects to ensure that goals or objectives of the projects support the successful implementation of the company-wide business plan.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The essential functions of the job include but are not limited to the following:
- Assist Regional Vice President in planning, organizing, and directing the effective and economical performance of the contracts in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Prepares project plans, analyzes potential operational requirements, goals, deliverables and steps necessary to implement the project.
- Ensures cooperative effort across the region on tasks and issues on assigned projects. This is accomplished through communication plans and processes resulting in a collaborative resolution or result within established time frames.
- Documents and presents project management results through the development of criteria and reports, ensures that projects meet established objectives and creates an evaluation plan to ensure that the implementation plan achieves goals.
- Prepares reports and updates as needed, and keeps the appropriate manager informed of progress.
- Consults and reviews with management to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing the project, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of the project.
- Develops project plans specifying goals, strategy, staffing, scheduling, identification of risks, contingency plans and allotment of resources for each phase of the project, and arranges for recruitment or assignment of project personnel.
- Responsible for handling/overseeing more than one project at a time depending on scope of work of each project.
- Formulates and defines technical scope and objectives of project for project personnel if required.
- Directs and coordinates activities of project personnel to ensure project progress is on schedule and within prescribed budget.
- Establishes standards and procedures for project reporting and documentation.
- Reviews project status and modifies schedules and plans as required.
- Prepares project status reports and keeps management, clients, and others informed of project status and related issues.
- Coordinates and responds to request for changes from original plans.
- Monitors project results against plan.
- Develops and maintains reporting of operational KPIs and recommends areas of improvement
- Oversees compliance of quality program for region. Coordinates audits and drives continuous improvement actions for compliance with the Medical Equipment Management Program and ISO13485.
- Be available to assist in problem solving, i.e. business, personnel, etc.
- Promote new business.
- Assist sales and Regional Vice President in the contract survey process, pricing, and service delivery plan. Also project manage all start-up activities.
- Perform other duties as assigned that are intrinsic to the successful operation of Company.
EDUCATION: Bachelors of Science degree in Biomedical Engineering or other technical discipline preferred. An equivalent combination of education and experience can be substituted. Certification(s) preferred i.e. CBET, CAPM, etc.
Project Management Professional Certification (PMP) or plan to complete within 12 months.
Apply to Crothall today!
Crothall is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 535297
GLENDON L GARRETT