Req Id: 279792
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Our Bell Business Markets team enables the digital transformation of businesses and governments nationwide through solutions in areas including Internet and private networks, voice and unified communications, contact centre, security, Internet of Things, data centre and cloud. We’re proud to be Canada’s leading provider of broadband network and communication services for businesses and governments.
Bell Business Markets (BBM) is at the forefront of workplace transformation and enabling Canadian businesses to thrive in the new hybrid-work environment. With the integration of our Business Wireless team into BBM, we are even more excited about the new offers & capabilities we can bring to our customers!
We are recruiting for a Sr Manager to lead our wireline/wireless offer creation & bundling program. Our goal is to enable business productivity through compelling products, offers, and customer experience.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a motivated self-starter looking to make a direct business impact. You will develop our wireline/wireless bundle & offer strategy by gaining a deep insight into customer needs, the competitive landscape, and best-in-class customer experience.
As part of the BBM Product Management Team, you will work closely other product managers, marketing, and pricing to set the strategy for our bundled offers & customer experience. You will champion development priorities, pricing tactics, and go to market plans. You will also co-sponsor projects to improve our bundled wireline/wireless experience. Your work will lead to unique & compelling value propositions, which our sales team will be eager to share with our customers.
- Create a bundling strategy & roadmap that spans business wireline & wireless services. Particular focus will be on driving sales volume & velocity in our Commercial segment (3-100 employees)
- Leverage data analytics to drive improvements to upsell, cross-sell, and overall retention
- Partner with Sales, Marketing & Business Intelligence to perform ongoing market & competitive analysis, and create action plans based on insights
- Work closely with our Sales channel to introduce new programs, gain direct feedback, and support overall performance
- Lead an end-to-end review of customer experience in the Commercial segment, and champion ‘best in class’ improvement across multiple teams
- Co-sponsor a capital project to enable new bundles, offers, and differentiated customer experience
Experience / Core competencies:
- Min 5 years of practical experience in marketing, product management, &/or pricing
- Savvy in driving and influencing cross-functional teams to execute on their goals
- High performance leadership experience with matrixed teams
- Ability to make fact-based recommendations by analyzing subscriber & performance data
- Able to clearly and effectively communicate across departments and levels with the organization
- Experience with strategy development for new products, marketing programs, &/or pricing plans
- Creative problem solving
- Ability to provide leadership & vision in a fast paced, dynamic and sometimes ambiguous environments
- Motivated self-starter who confidently leads others
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular – Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Mississauga
Application Deadline: 04/30/2021
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada, ON, Mississauga
Bell, one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers.