Job ID: 118339
Required Travel :Minimal
Managerial – No
Location: :India- Pune (Amdocs Site)
Who are we?
At Amdocs, our purpose is to enrich lives and progress society. With our creativity and technology, we help make a better connected world. Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve the leading players in the communications and media industry, enabling next-generation experiences in 85 countries. Our cloud-native, open and dynamic portfolio of digital solutions, platforms and services brings greater choice, faster time to market and flexibility, to better meet the evolving needs of our customers as they drive growth, transform and take their business to the cloud. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.1 billion in fiscal 2019. For more information, visit Amdocs at http://www.amdocs.com
In one sentence
Building and being responsible for the unit’s strategy and have hands-on experiences in the Unix/Linux environment as a senior system administrator and experience in Ansible/Ansible Tower, Docker container, Kubernetes.
What will your job look like?
- Strong experience in Working with Docker container orchestration using Kubernetes K8 clusters and troubleshoot docker container networking etc.
- Configuring, Automating and Deploying Ansible for config management of existing infra using CI/CD, Gitlab, Jenkins etc
- Experience with vRA Blueprinting and automation w.r.t Unix and Windows deployments.
- Good hands-on experience on Virtualization VMware, VirtualBox, Vagrant; good experience with vRA(vRealize Automation) and vRO(vRealize Orchestration)
- Strong experiences is using services such as VDI, RDP, IIS
- Using Ansible and Ansible Tower as Configuration management tool, to automate repetitive tasks, quickly deploys applications, and proactively manages change.
- Writing Ansible Playbooks to setup Continuous Delivery Pipeline. Deployed micro services, including provisioning public cloud environments (AWS, Azure, VMC etc.,)
- Hands on development experience in customizing log analytics dashboards, visualizations, configurations, reports, and search capabilities using customized log queries.
- Creating Reports, Alerts and Dashboards by query language/data optimization (log stash, log insight, Elastic search etc)
All you need is…
- 8+ years of primary Linux system administrator experiences of all flavors, with some exposure to AIX, HPUX, and Solaris.
- Expert in Install, configure, manage and troubleshooting RedHat, Debian CentOS, Fedora, Ubuntu & SUSE Linux Distros including configuring & troubleshoot apache, Nginx, vsftpd, NFS, GIT
- Experienced in Monitoring environments such as change/incident Management/problem management & good in RCA triage and diagnostics.
- Experienced in administration, technical support & hands-on IT-IS Infra, analyzing logs including experience in latest monitoring tools like log insight, Zabbix, Splunk, etc
- Extensively experience on Spacewalk for server patching, Centrify Access Manager, DirectAudit, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP etc
- Strong experienced in MS Win Server and Linux servers with all policies and also troubleshooting knowledge with respect to application and infrastructure-related services.
- Strong experience in NFS & FileSystem Management using LVM & Upgrade OS.
- Technical knowledge of protocols & Internet TCP/IP, FTP, Terminal
- Able to handle basic system support and troubleshooting issues, manage user access, system install and configuration, and hardening following NIST (PCI, SOX auditing) and other CISSP standards.
- 5+ years of VMWare experiences: Managing VMware datacenter, Cloud operations, development, improvement, troubleshooting activities
Why you will love this job:
- Build your skills and work on a broad scope of activities
- As you will support excellent products, you will assemble relevant data, identifies trends and root causes, and draws logical conclusions to develop solutions
- We will provide you a scope for professional development
- We offer a wide range of stellar benefits including health, dental, vision, and life insurance as well as paid time off, sick time, and parental leave!
Amdocs is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce