AGCO is a global leader focused on the design, manufacture and distribution of agricultural machinery and infrastructure. As a Fortune 500 company and one of the global leaders in agricultural equipment manufacturing, we have an extensive network of over 9,200 dealers and serve more than 140 countries. While headquartered in Duluth, Georgia, AGCO has manufacturing facilities all over the world creating and distributing their full-line of products, including Challenger, Fendt, GSI, Massey Ferguson, and Valtra. Visit www.AGCOcorp.com for more information.
AGCO Hungary as a subsidiary of an international corporation is NOW looking for:
Senior Organizational Change Management Specialist
Organizational Change Management Specialist is responsible for planning, executing and leading different types of organizational change management activities, like: stakeholder analysis and management, change impact analysis and activities related, project communication, user roles and user readiness surveys according to AGCO change management approach and strategic guidelines. The work includes a lot of meeting organization and facilitation in English, and a strong proactive approach, self-initiative attitude, and capability to bring people together. The curiosity to learn new and actively seeking a new information is a pre-requisite.
The incumbent works closely with other change management team members, project teams, training teams (global and local), business local point of contacts, business super users, business integration partners and process advisors, IT security, IT delivery, IT technical team and applications teams.
What You Will Do:
• Ownership of actionable and targeted change management approach (e.g. stakeholder plan, change impact analysis, communication plan, sponsor road-map, coaching plan, risk and resistance management plan, temperature check surveys).
• Independent and self-initiated execution, facilitation, evaluation and follow-up / tracking on change management activities
• Project team set-up support together with business
• Meeting organization, facilitation and follow-up on activities
• Project communication preparation, writing in English and delivery
• Support and finding new ways of communication opportunities and development (Teams, channels, apps)
• Super user network maintenance in several programs / projects (e.g SAP, DCX, O365)
• Support in maintaining and developing AGCO´s change management material, playbook and toolbox, and foster AGCO´s change management approach globally as needed (e.g Change Management training).
• Development of new change management material
What You Will Bring:
• 2-5 years of professional experience in organizational change management or IT system projects (e.g ERP implementation or digitalization) e.g. as a Project Assistant
• Business fluency in English (both written and spoken)
• Computer skills: Strong Office skills (Powerpoint presentations, Excel, Word), in addition experience with surveys and sharepoint
A Plus If You Have:
• Very good understanding of organizational change management – tools and process, change management certification is a plus
• Commercial or psychological degree
• Knowledge of social media creation
Who You Are:
• A very positive and proactive team player who enjoys working in multicultural environment
• Reliable and able to work accurately with given deadlines
• Flexibility with different time zones (mainly North America)
• Strong presentation and meeting facilitation skills in English, and ability to bring people to together
• Capability on independent working virtually
This position requires travel of approximately 25%
If you are looking for an opportunity to work in an inspiring dynamic multinational environment for a leading global player of agricultural solutions, we look forward to receiving your application in English language (incl. your CV, motivation letter and earliest possible start date) via our career website: http://careers.agcocorp.com. For more information about AGCO, please visit www.AGCOcorp.com.
We offer you appropriate perspectives and personal as well as professional development possibilities
More people. More food. More farm productivity.
It’s a simple but compelling growth opportunity for AGCO and for your career.
Join AGCO to grow your career. We are Leading the Way. Together.
AGCO – MAKE YOUR LIFE DIFFERENT