Req Id: 296972
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Mobility team offers the best and latest mobile devices, wireless services and Internet of Things solutions to consumer and business customers, with the top speeds, coverage and reliability on Canada’s Best National Network. We love to innovate, embrace big challenges, and live for the newest technology
The Market Planning and Analytics Team is looking for a motivated, strategic and analytical individual that enjoys working in an ever-changing and fast-paced environment. This role delivers strategic insights that will support the centralized marketing and planning team. Our people are empowered to make big things happen and are supported by growth, training and personal development opportunities. Being at the forefront of strategy and execution, we are always in need of talented people who like to get things done.
You will be responsible for identifying and delivering market insights to support the planning of data-driven marketing campaigns. You will work closely with our marketing, sales teams, pricing, business intelligence and marketing communication groups to drive BCE’s success.
- Develop insights and analytical models to analyze complex market information to identify trends and opportunities that support marketing effectiveness
- Develop and build market segmentation, share and performance evaluation activities across multiple brands
- Identify opportunities and develop market and customer segment strategies
- Support ongoing reporting and analytics of key marketing and channel programs
- Create compelling and strategic presentations to drive buy-in from all levels of the organization
- Prepare and present analysis and insights to senior leadership team through the creation of PowerPoint presentations
- University degree in business, marketing, finance, or related field preferable
- 3-5 years experience in an analytical role, preferable in marketing, finance or Business Intelligence
- Strong analytical and financial skills with unique capability of being able to consolidate large amounts of data into clear and concise actionable insights, findings and outcomes
- Organized with a keen attention to detail; able prioritize multiple tasks
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal, and comfortable presenting to small groups
- Ability to work in a competitive environment where priorities change frequently
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, BI Query, SAS
- Working knowledge of SQL, SAS and data modelling frameworks preferred
- Familiarity with BI tool sets such as Tableau and Microstrategy
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular – Full Time
Job Location: Mississauga || Canada : Ontario : Mississauga || Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Application Deadline: 06/20/2021
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada, ON, Mississauga
Bell, one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers.