Req Id: 338572
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Corporate Services is at the centre of the action, providing the support that enables Bell’s industry leadership. Our Corporate Security & Responsibility, Communications, Human Resources, Procurement & Value Creation and Real Estate teams work collaboratively to drive our corporate strategy forward.
Why join us
The Talent Management & Engagement team in Corporate Human Resources at Bell designs & delivers high impact strategies & solutions to enable Bell’s future success by developing our talent and building meaningful connections for all team members. Our team is at the heart of important and broad reaching performance, engagement, recognition and talent pipeline practices across all Business Units. Our work in talent & engagement contributes to overarching business strategy & culture goals to create long-term value. We are driving several key corporate mandates to transform talent management and employee engagement, and so, we are expanding!
(see also our posting for Senior Consultant, Engagement & Recognition)
What you’ll do
- As part of the broader Talent & Engagement team, bring your expertise and collaborate on strategies & plans for high potential identification, assessment & development and succession management & talent review for the entire talent pipeline from Early in Career to executive
- Lead specific mandates, programs and initiatives that may include:
- Executive development, in partnership with Director, Talent & Engagement
- Design, deploy & manage newly promoted executive onboarding, transition & development
- Executive development program design including sourcing and managing individual development needs solutions
- Executive coaching program & process including qualifying the coaching bench through key vendors and partners, vendor management, ensuring coaching standards & quality, designing & managing leader and coachee experience, ensuring the solutions meet the development needs identified
- “Next Generation” High Potential program for first level, mid & Director level talent
- Manage our “Next Gen” identification process & development program operations, value & impact measurement, business & HR support
- Continue to evolve the program, methodology, governance & tools in partnership with our key vendor partners
- Executive Talent Review
- Manage the collection, analysis & presentation of the annual succession plan review for the CEO & EVP team including overall aggregate analysis of the health of our succession plan and specific development plan highlights of key successors to VP and up
- Executive development, in partnership with Director, Talent & Engagement
- Fully manage your practice ‘end-to-end’, including:
- External market, competitive intelligence, industry trends & best practices regarding strategies, priorities, technology & methods
- Internal employee & leader experience, ensuring constant awareness of the voice of our (internal) customers, gather insights leveraging internal people analytics & program measurement data
- Strategic planning & roadmap development including effective practice management & transformation that balances competing priorities
- Cross-functional alignment of direction and priorities across HR and the business both at a strategic & operational level, that aims for alignment and synergy at the corporate, Business Unit and local team levels
- Solution development including partner, leader & employee experience & operational financial investment model
- Stakeholder relationship management, vendor management, internal marketing, change management & communication
- Implementation & delivery directly and through enablement and strategic advisory for HR Business Partner community
- Operations & logistics management and ongoing impact and results measurement & improvements
- Ongoing HR Business Partner, employee & leader support
What you bring
- 7-10 years of relevant Organizational Development experience managing practice areas including leadership development, talent & succession management, use and interpretation of psychometrics, leadership assessments, 360 feedback
- Current knowledge & familiarity with the market, vendor landscape, emerging trends & research and best practices
- Track record of successful enterprise-level program management experience including strategic & operational accountabilities
- Nice to have – executive level coaching experience with International Coaching Federated (ICF) affiliated coaching qualification
- Nice to have – bilingual fluency in English & French
Who you are
- Curious and authentic – an active listener, open to possibilities and self-aware of your strengths and how to be successful
- Trusted & credible – counted on for your insights & expertise with a talent of interpreting the complex and theoretical into digestible, practical and relevant
- Strategic solution architect – who seeks the why first, understands the mindsets, priorities and needs of your stakeholders, passionate about the employee experience through the whole lifecycle
- Value add program builder – sees the moving parts of the puzzle and can orchestrate it all coming together with pragmatism and drive to bring impact & value
- Critical thinker & problem solver – connects the dots, sees structure in chaos, uses information and data to formulate options and recommendations
- Business acumen – works smart, leveraging the resources around you and builds accountability models to get results within a system
- Agile and growth oriented – optimistic and persistent, enjoys the dynamic nature of juggling priorities
- Engager & relationship builder – confident and credible, reads the room, mobilizes and influences through an understanding of human behaviour and how to communicate effectively
- Collaborative and team-oriented – brings value with & through others and is innately inclusive
- Coach & developer – a caring and empathetic leader of others, with a desire to nurture and bring the best out of people to reach their potential
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular – Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Toronto || Canada : Ontario : Mississauga || Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 01/18/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada , ON , Toronto
Bell, one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers.