Req Id: 343318
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Our Bell Business Markets team enables the digital transformation of businesses and governments nationwide through solutions in areas including Internet and private networks, voice and unified communications, contact centre, security, Internet of Things, data centre and cloud. We’re proud to be Canada’s leading provider of broadband network and communication services for businesses and governments.
As the Senior Manager, Marketing Communications, supporting our key solution areas with specific accountability for the Security portfolio, you are an energetic and creative B2B Marketing Communications professional that can drive results through strategic campaigns and compelling content.
- Work in collaboration with the Solutions Marketing Lead in the development of marketing campaigns and programs that support and deliver on business objectives
- Deliver campaign strategy and flawless execution of full funnel B2B marketing programs supporting both acquisition and base management
- Manage advertising, media and content agencies deliver best-in-class B2B creative and content in support of the campaigns, this includes developing clear and concise agency briefs
- Work in partnership with our agencies to drive new and innovative tactics to promote engagement with our audience at every stage of the buying journey
- Work with the Content Marketing team ensuring the BBM Story is present in campaigns and social channels are leveraged accordingly
- Present work to key stakeholders including senior leaders and brand leadership
- Ongoing management of project budgets supporting the Senior Manager
- Work collaboratively with internal and external partners fostering a one team approach
- Deliver campaign analysis, reporting on a regular basis and post mortems within a reasonable time post campaign launch and continuously improve and optimize marketing activities
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key cross functional stakeholders including Brand, Legal, Editorial teams
- Project manage execution of campaigns including facilitating approvals for key stakeholders and leadership
- 5+ years of marketing communications experience with focus on B2B, advertising, digital, direct and content marketing
- University degree an asset, preferably in Marketing, Communications, or Business Administration
- Telecommunications and agency management experience an asset
- Exceptional writing/editing skills
- Project management skills and experience in executing multiple communication projects simultaneously
- Ability to convert complex briefs and content into clear agency briefs
- Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize and manage change in a high pressure environment
- Knowledge of CRM, marketing automation tools, digital marketing campaigns and an asset.
- Strong customer focus, team player and innovative
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular – Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Mississauga || Canada : Ontario : Don Mills || Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 01/28/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada, ON, Mississauga
Bell, one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers.