Req Id: 339686
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Our Bell Business Markets team enables the digital transformation of businesses and governments nationwide through solutions in areas including Internet and private networks, voice and unified communications, contact centre, security, Internet of Things, data centre and cloud. We’re proud to be Canada’s leading provider of broadband network and communication services for businesses and governments.
Within the Bell Business Markets (BBM) Finance group, this Finance Senior Manager role is critical in the overall financial and operating management of BBM Sales team. We are looking for a dynamic and responsible self-starter with strong leadership and execution skills. The candidate will work closely with the sales team to provide financial analysis, lead planning and forecasting and provide insight in support to the execution of our strategy.
- Work closely with the sales team as a financial advisor for key decisions relating to the business.
- Produce timely, accurate financial reporting and analysis required for sales funnel, forecasts, and revenue performance vs. plan.
- Lead the in-year Revenue forecasting exercises.
- Facilitate issue resolution, highlight areas for focus and provide recommendations that help Sales achieve their targets.
- Actively participate in the sales targets assignment exercise; manage the quarterly and annual sales bonus plan as well as the account structure.
- Perform all functions relating to Revenue Recognition.
- Collaborate with other BBM teams (Delivery, Marketing) and BCE groups (Finance, HR) on various projects and initiatives.
- Recommend and implement process improvements.
- More than 7 years of financial/accounting/business experience
- CPA accounting designation (CA, CMA or CGA)
- Ability to present effectively to management
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and to adapt to a complex and changing environment
- Diplomatic and assertive, able to interface with senior management
- Sales Finance experience: managing sales targets, forecasts and compensation
- Experience in managing direct reports
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Excel and Power Point
- Bilingual French and English
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular – Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Verdun
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 01/21/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada, QC, Montreal
Bell, one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers.