Senior Manager – Legal Operations Transformation
KPMG’s Contract Management Transformation team is expanding, and we are seeking experienced management consultants to join the team. We provide our clients with a set of integrated services and offerings solving their most pertinent contract-related business challenges.
This is a fast-growth area of the business and as such we are looking for an individual who is an experienced consultant, ambitious and passionate about working within a newly formed team. This is an exciting for the right induvial to help build-out the proposition and take the offering to clients.
Engaging with clients on a range of topics across the contracting landscape including strategy, process evaluation, process improvement and risk mediation, design of contracting service delivery models, governance, data and reporting
The role will work hand-in-hand with our technical Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) solution architects and will be responsible for gathering requirements and designing process flows for aligned with client contracting and functional processes.
Play a leadership role in building out the proposition
Design, plan and develop complex business solutions that include IA, enabling technology solutions, and functional contracting insights
Working with clients to shape and realise their desired employee experience through a thoughtful architecture of solutions
• Supporting business development and project delivery activities across clients from multiple industries
• Defining an overall CLM solution leveraging leading practice solutions to support the business requirements
• Recognises the importance of continuous self and team development and actively strives to achieve this.
• Building constructive working relationships across different teams, functions, countries or cultures
• Helps others to understand how their work contributes to the overall success of an engagement and the wider firm
• Fosters a sense of self belief and confidence in others
• Seeks to understand other’s motivations
• Supports others to make brave decisions
• Educated to degree level or equivalent.
• An understanding of the key contracting business issues/drivers that result in clients pursuing transformation programmes.
• Experience of working in a multi-functional environment (e.g. Sales, Procurement, Legal, HR etc.).
• Experience of working effectively with senior client representatives.
• A specialist knowledge in the contracting process areas (i.e. Request to Execute, Manage to Terminate, Retain to Dispose, Templates & Clauses, Reporting and Analytics)
• Ideally CLM SaaS technology implementation experience would be an advantage
• A background in designing and delivering end-to-end business processes across multiple process areas
• An understanding of the functional, application and technical architectural elements of an ERP programme.
• Should be able to independently run client workshops to drive design decisions and system demonstration in both an in person and remote delivery mode.
• Prepare configuration & other design documents (Functional specification, Solution design document)
• Experience of contracting concepts (required for Cloud ERP Implementation projects)
• Experience to drive the technical deliverables such as Data migration principles & Integration Design (mainly from functional perspective)
• Experience of operating and implementing in a cloud environment and understanding the impacts of implementing and operating on the cloud versus on premise.
• Understanding of a Cloud ERP delivery lifecycle using established delivery methods.
• An appreciation of the influence of user experience-based design e.g. Personas, user journeys and how this can be used to augment a solution.
Strong documentation, reporting and presentation skills in both a virtual and in person mode.
Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues, and synthesise large amounts of information
• Experience producing project deliverables (business requirements, functional specs, configuration document, process flows, use cases, requirements traceability matrices etc.)
• Strong Microsoft Office skills particularly Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Projects
• Strong interpersonal, team building, organisational and motivational skills
• Fast learner with an ability to get up-to-speed in a short space of time
• Ability to convey ideas and recommendations in a clear, compelling and succinct way in written and verbal communications
• Good attention to detail and an ability to analyse and use data in decision making
• Strong organisational and multitasking skills with ability to balance competing priorities
• Market Development:
• Work with colleagues to identify and translate potential demand into new engagements.
• Understand business problems and identify commercial opportunities for us. Develop and own market facing propositions
• Proactively drive client relationships within the market, understanding insurance company needs and how KPMG can bring our services to support them.
• Performance Manage other members of the team, to develop their careers and support the continued development of a vibrant and exciting team culture.
• Be a key part of the Insurance Technology Leadership team, developing our go to market capability.
• Collaborate with colleagues to maximise and share our knowledge and experience.
• Be a steward of KPMG values throughout our internal practice