Additional Locations: US-GA-Alpharetta; US-MA-Quincy; US-MN-Arden Hills; US-MN-Maple Grove; US-MN-Minnetonka
Diversity – Innovation – Caring – Global Collaboration – Winning Spirit – Caring – High Performance
At Boston Scientific, we’ll give you the opportunity to harness all that’s within you by working in teams of diverse and high-performing employees, tackling some of the most important health industry challenges. With access to the latest tools, information and training, we’ll help you in advancing your skills and career. Here, you’ll be supported in progressing – whatever your ambitions.
About the role
The Senior Manager, Field Relations will partner with global businesses, functions, regions to drive global value improvement in order to achieve Boston Scientific’s (BSC) strategic gross margin and operating income goals. You will be an integral part of BSC’s Center of Excellence and Innovation driving alignment, enthusiasm, and participation for commercial initiatives.
This position can be based at any BSC or remote site.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Partner with leaders to understand needs and provide input to program creation.
- Promote foundational and adaptive learning across divisions.
- Use high emotional intelligence to facilitate relationships across the company to motivate digital up skilling.
- Gather insights from business partners on foundational skills and practices to build portfolio.
- Partner with leaders, champions and employees to share best practices to further accelerate the rate of improvement
- Facilitate interactions to target key enterprise improvements and provide instant offense when necessary to drive strategic business priorities.
- Use knowledge of the sales role to provide context for offerings provided by the Center of Excellence.
- Collaborate with Global Councils to drive and improve value improvement culture and toolkits.
- Work cross-functionally to develop and refine Essentials Guidebooks/Handbooks.
- Foster a diverse workplace that enables all participants to contribute to their full potential in pursuit of organizational objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 10 years of successful sales or sales related experience
- At least 4 years people management experience
- Experience designing and implement technology roadmap for Sales Training across the organization.
- Ability to interact effectively with at all levels within the organization and with external vendors/consultants
- Excels in fast-paced, competitive environment
- Demonstrated ability to lead through complex change
- Highly Collaborative, high growth mindset
- Sales Management Experience
- Proficient with digital technology
- Ability to influence without authority
- Ability to work autonomously and virtually
Requisition ID: 495217
As a leader in medical science for more than 40 years, we are committed to solving the challenges that matter most – united by a deep caring for human life. Our mission to advance science for life is about transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve patient lives, create value for our customers, and support our employees and the communities in which we operate. Now more than ever, we have a responsibility to apply those values to everything we do – as a global business and as a global corporate citizen.
So, choosing a career with Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) isn’t just business, it’s personal. And if you’re a natural problem-solver with the imagination, determination, and spirit to make a meaningful difference to people worldwide, we encourage you to apply and look forward to connecting with you!
At Boston Scientific, we recognize that nurturing a diverse and inclusive workplace helps us be more innovative and it is important in our work of advancing science for life and improving patient health. That is why we stand for inclusion, equality, and opportunity for all. By embracing the richness of our unique backgrounds and perspectives, we create a better, more rewarding place for our employees to work and reflect the patients, customers, and communities we serve. Boston Scientific is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Boston Scientific maintains a drug-free workplace. Pursuant to Va. Code § 2.2-4312 (2000), Boston Scientific is providing notification that the unlawful manufacture, sale, distribution, dispensation, possession, or use of a controlled substance or marijuana is prohibited in the workplace and that violations will result in disciplinary action up to and including termination.