Req Id: 320331
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Our Bell Business Markets team enables the digital transformation of businesses and governments nationwide through solutions in areas including Internet and private networks, voice and unified communications, contact centre, security, Internet of Things, data centre and cloud. We’re proud to be Canada’s leading provider of broadband network and communication services for businesses and governments.
Who are we?
Our Contact Center Solutions Practice is now looking for a Senior Manager with experience in Contact Center Solutions. This leader will participate in business development, and oversee the continued development of their technical team.
The Senior Manager is responsible for developing and evolving strategies to better deliver our contact center solutions, while maintaining a high level of customer and employee satisfaction.
We are looking for an experienced contact center person who will not only be able to fulfill their main responsibilities in managing their team, but also contribute to the development of the practice and its technological evolution.
As part of your duties, you are also responsible for proposing options to develop our delivery methodologies. Reporting to the National Director and working with him and his peers, the incumbent makes recommendations to improve the performance results in all functions related to the contact center practice, with priority given to solution deliveries, but also, where applicable, to sales, marketing and finance.
The successful candidate will also have good analytical skills and be able to communicate and present important issues at all levels of management and to our senior leadership team. We are looking for someone with good team spirit and excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well as very good problem solving aptitudes.
Summary of responsibilities
Impossible de charger les résultats complets
Working in close collaboration with the National Director, Contact Center Practice, you will:
- Manage one of the contact center solution delivery teams, while working in association with the other Senior Managers of the practice
- Engage, in project mode, in contact center solution deliveries
- Follow up on the quality of our deliveries, including meeting project milestones and customer expectations
- Ensure continued development of your team members
- Participate in governance calls with external clients, as well as internal ones
- Work closely with our business development teams, as well as external supplier• Work closely with our business development teams, as well as external suppliers
- Work with the Product and Sales teams in implementing new technologies and growth strategies.
Qualities and skills sought
- Excels in an environment of high technological growth
- Excellent organizational skills, initiative and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent networking skills within the immediate organization, across the company, and with external customers and suppliers
- Ability to creatively solve problems and innovate
- Proactivity, and especially have ability to lead and stimulate virtual teams
- Excellent technical knowledge coupled with business acumen
- Innovative spirit, and able to question the status quo
- Passion for new technologies
- Solid knowledge of the contact center environment, either in consultation and / or in management (10 years of experience in the contact center environment)
- Solid knowledge and work experienced of contact center solutions and product suites in the contact center environment (Ex .: NICE CxOne, Genesys, Cisco UCCE, others)
- Have the ability to manage a team of technical resources, including their continuous development
- Strategic thinking, ability to express oneself well, excellent presentation skills
- Skills for analysis and decision making
- Ability to develop delivery strategies
- Project management skills and ability to coordinate a team in order to prioritize deliverables
- Excellent English communication skills
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular – Full Time
Job Location: Mississauga || Canada : Ontario : Mississauga || Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Application Deadline: 10/21/2021
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada, ON, Mississauga
Bell, one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers.