Req Id: 307633
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Bell’s forward-thinking Customer Operations team is creating the ultimate service experience for our residential, wireless and small business consumers. We lead strategic development and execution of day-to-day operations, develop tools and processes to drive service enhancements, manage customer loyalty and retention, and leverage big data and artificial intelligence to create intellectual property.
Customer Care is seeking an innovative, analytical and dynamic individual to provide data driven analysis and strategy development and execution for the Move Valet Program. Our team has the mandate of operational performance, analytics and strategy, sales results and performance measurement. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual looking to work in a high profile and challenging environment with regular executive exposure.
The individual will act as the central analytical and performance management support for the Move Valet Program. This responsibility comprises identifying and communicating trends, risks and opportunities regarding call volume, sales result, root cause analysis, operational performance insight, execution and new business activities. Consequently, this individual will be required to optimize and support performance and incentive models as well as communicate results and recommendations to executive upper management while engaging and influencing their operational peers to drive change and improvement to those results.
This position calls for a flexible, business-minded individual, focused on results. To this end, this candidate must be capable and comfortable with challenging the status quo, all while providing leadership.
- Proactively recommend and establish short and long range action plans based on indicators/models to mitigate risks and optimize channel performance
- Prepare upper management for strategy discussions, weekly, monthly and quarterly results
- Analyze, deep dive on key performance indicators and take action if necessary
- Provide the tools to maximize productivity and performance
- Call calibration to measure and evaluate structure and skills
- Coach Managers, develop a culture of implication and improvement.
- Listen, analyze behaviour and come back with recommendation to the management team
- Participate in various meetings with internal and external teams (weekly meetings and group listening, etc.)
- Manage internal performance within a unionized environment.
- Be sure to receive the results of productivity and performance of Partners and the various stakeholders
- Create and implement initiatives that will improve sales conversion and activation.
- Create detailed sales performance reporting
- End to end execution on opportunities
- Strong data analysis skills
- Strong leadership, influence, credibility and persuasion
- Advanced skills in excel, PowerPoint and Micro Strategy (SAS / SQL an asset)
- Strong ability to work under pressure and meet multiple deadline
- Focuses on customer orientation and results-oriented
- Understand Customer Care environment and measure of success
- Considerable autonomy
- Attention to detail and follow-up
- Experience with our partners is an asset
- Considerable skill and experience in coaching
- Experience in the development of analytical models
- Proficient with statistics
- Experience in Sales, Call centers or workforce management
- Experience using SQL, SAS, Micro strategy, Microsoft Access or any database tool
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Temporary – Full time – until july 30, 2022
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Application Deadline: 08/04/2021
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada, QC, Montreal
Bell, one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers.