Lumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver the fastest, most secure global platform for applications and data to help businesses, government and communities deliver amazing experiences. Learn more about Lumen’s network, edge cloud, security and communication and collaboration solutions and our purpose to further human progress through technology at news.lumen.com, LinkedIn: /lumentechnologies, Twitter: @lumentechco, Facebook: /lumentechnologies, Instagram: @lumentechnologies and YouTube: /lumentechnologies.
This role will develop and manage a suite of SASE Services and applications, asses needs in the market, prioritize the development initiatives and drive value to our organization through the creation and development of new capabilities and services.
The Main Responsibilities
- Manage a suite of Security Services supporting International and US based customers
- Design and develop requirements for our cross functional teams
- Create, manage, prioritize and advocate for your team’s backlog based on current and future value
- Proactively gather ongoing needs from various internal and external stakeholders, including other engineering management, product managers, sales/account managers and customers
- Work with customers and third parties to guide their technical strategy by integrating with the Lumen Edge for their products
- Drive on time delivery of features and client implementations and coordinate any associated launch activities in a highly matrixed organization
- Execute on the business strategy and deliver non-functional features of Lumen’s products
- Work with a cross functional team to assess new feature requests to create and drive a long-term roadmap
- Drive Revenue and customer growth of Security applications, SASE services and associated products.
What We Look For in a Candidate
- Are technically savvy and crave the chance to own and develop a key product line that delivers critical value to our customers and corporate strategy
- Have worked in an enterprise IT & Product organization and have a proven ability to coordinate the delivery of new features across multiple teams
- Have a proven record of creating successful technical products and can show concrete examples of your experience managing complex products (preferably in Security services) through a product development lifecycle
- Can demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing, including formal presentations and the facilitation of group planning sessions.
- Can demonstrate the ability to synthesize findings, prepare reports, create executive level documents and recommend solutions.
- Have experience with analytics, data, forecasting, and developing business cases.
- Can demonstrate the ability to negotiate and resolve issues with diplomacy and persuasiveness.
- Can demonstrate the ability to operate independently to navigate organizational complexities and obtain resources needed to move initiatives forward.
- Can demonstrate excellent attention to detail including proven ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in parallel.
- Can demonstrate the ability to develop and lead cross functional processes and clearly articulate complex information to achieve common goals.
- Have knowledge of SASE Concepts and product best practices
- Have a strong understanding of development concepts and processes, and industry best practices for Cloud based services
- Have experience with agile project management of large, cross functional technology or software initiatives.
- Have a BA/BS or equivalent experience managing software products (4+ years)
Requisition #: 249075
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.