Lumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver the fastest, most secure global platform for applications and data to help businesses, government and communities deliver amazing experiences. Learn more about Lumen’s network, edge cloud, security and communication and collaboration solutions and our purpose to further human progress through technology at news.lumen.com, LinkedIn: /lumentechnologies, Twitter: @lumentechco, Facebook: /lumentechnologies, Instagram: @lumentechnologies and YouTube: /lumentechnologies.
Reporting to the Director, Indirect Product Management & Development, this role collaborates with Indirect channel and end-to-end ecosystem leaders to ensure Indirect product experience roadmap initiatives are delivered in support of business revenue growth targets.
An entrepreneurial product leader responsible for defining, developing and leading how we deliver services to our enterprise partners and indirect clients. Focused on the customer/digital experience with an ability to understand and translate product experience requirements into new enhancement releases that bring better product and services to market. Expert in communicating our product, platform and digital experience capabilities to both internal and external audiences via written and verbal presentations. This role provides opportunity to make an immediate impact on both our short-term deliverables and long-term strategic goals. Requires leading a team of matrix organizations responsible for the development and lifecycle management of a complex product ecosystem that includes IT systems, networks, and 3rd party vendors and partners.
Responsible for managing a large cross-functional team in the actual development and delivery of Lumen Indirect services aligned with business objectives, priorities and the portfolio roadmap. On-scope, on-time, and on-budget delivery of the product portfolio objectives, including business requirements definition, driving cohesive end-to-end solutions, creation and management of project structures, as well as alignment of resources are critical to the success of strategic initiatives. This role requires adherence to prescribed stage-gate new product development methodology (including mix of rapid development and staged development based on program goals and deliverables), project management, change management processes, strong communication skills, and implementation of project/business based financial controls. Serving as a critical business leader in the on-going evolution of the company’s Product Solutions, this role will establish relationships with key leaders from across the business and with external partners critical to the success of programs, including but not limited to direct interaction with individual contributors, manager, director, and vice president leadership.
The Main Responsibilities
- Leads the development of new products and product experiences by understanding key customer needs, concepting product initiative requirements, developing financial justification, and championing through development and offering launch.
- Has a broad understanding of networking technologies associated with our services including IP, VPN, SDWAN, security networking, unified collaboration and voice solutions, as well as digital marketplace and partner API benchmark practices.
- Prepares and delivers leadership presentations that include initiative progress and performance across business and technical audiences adeptly
- Meet or exceed committed initiative milestones, and/or customer experience and partner experience goals and objectives; monitors progress and identifies organizational, and process improvements. Ensure course correction as needed.
- Leads new product introductions, product features/platform enhancements, related process improvement efforts, etc. across functional end-to-end corporate ecosystem groups across development phasing (Intake, Prioritization, Planning, Scheduling, Tracking, Delivery & Launch)
- Development Process: Identification of appropriate development process based on needs (Rapid Development to Staged Development)
- Knowledge and Resource Management: Identification and solicitation for commitment of required core and extended resources; proficiency in networking communication corporate group functions (architecture & engineering, sales, service delivery and assurance, billing, etc)
- Conflict Resolution/Celebration of Success: Identification and resolution of barriers to success for both milestone attainment and achievement of desired business outcomes
- Maximizes the digital presence across the customer lifecycle (Learn, Buy, Get, Use, Pay)
- Ensures effective transition of strategic programs from ideation to development to lifecycle management, delivering on identified minimum valuable experience (customer, employee) standards.
What We Look For in a Candidate
- 7-10+ years in industry relevant role with knowledge of cloud, edge, UCC, layer 2/3 WAN, voice/SIP and other telecommunications and IT technology; versed in the Indirect enterprise sector and associated verticals as well as digital ecommerce and API exchange best practices
- Demonstrated success in ability to own and drive proactive execution of product initiatives; obsessed with customer (partner) experience excellence
- Excellent program management skills, as well as written and verbal communications capability, across leadership levels
- Problem Solving: advanced analytical skills. Must be able to work through complex issues with a methodical approach. Must be able to understand and distill data into actionable items.
- Leadership Behaviors: Has a self-driven ability to work independently and as part of a cross-functional team. Exhibits a growth mindset, an ability to take risks, question norms, drive outcomes
- Pluses: SAFe Agile Lean Portfolio Management
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Travel: Ability to travel as needed (Approx. 10%)
- Related Experience: 7-10+ Years Progressive, Related Experience in Product Development in technology field
Requisition #: 266319
When applying for a position, you may be subject to a background screen (criminal records check, motor vehicle report, and/or drug screen), depending on the requirements for the position. Job-related concerns noted in the background screen may disqualify you from the new position or your current role. Background results will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
NOTE: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.