Everyone communicates. It’s the essence of the human experience. How we communicate is evolving. Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is the network—our passion.
Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth, expand capacity, enhance efficiency, speed deployment and simplify migration. From remote cell sites to massive sports arenas, from
busy airports to state-of-the-art data centers—we provide the essential expertise and vital infrastructure your business needs to succeed. The world’s most advanced networks rely on CommScope connectivity
Conduct analysis, evaluation, modification, configuration and testing of ERP module in the specialized functional area. Understand the client’s existing business processes. Translate knowledge of business process into IT solutions that align with overall IT strategies as well as meet the needs of the business. ERP Configuration will be completed based on requirements provided by the business to meet their needs and ERP standards.
Effectively collaborate/integrate with key partner organizations. Design new or Evaluate existing processes and give proper guidance to analysts to improve and support the business application solutions for internal and external business functions. Must be able to work with little supervision and be a mentor for global team members.
In this role
- Support ERP production business processes within expert field to meet business process requirements
- Configure ERP solutions for identified gaps in functionality and business process
- Participate in design reviews and business model matching sessions
- Resolve ERP systems issues resulting from user error, incomplete system setup or systems bugs
- Gather and understand business requirements for support and work with the rest of IT to ensure expectations are met or exceeded
- Maintain complex integration points between ERP and third party systems
- Lead and coordinate all development applications including requirements definition, vendor evaluation, strategic systems planning, processes re-engineering, design, and development, and documentation, production support of major manufacturing implementation or new functionality
- Demonstrate business knowledge and expertise to deliver business process improvements
- Provide analysis and requirements to the ABAP Development area as it pertains to customization while following standard practices
- Provide innovative solutions by staying abreast of current technology
- Develop test plans and protocols for evaluation of system performance
- Adhere to Solution Development Methodology (SDM) practices
- 5+ years of strong and broad business experience in their principal functional area of expertise;
- 5+ years of ERP transactional and/or configuration experience;
- 5 full life cycle implementation.
Our Ideal Candidate
- SAP PP/MFG expertise in the following areas:
- Production Planning/ Shop Floor Control/ Kanban/ aATP/IBP
- Fiori apps- Solution development
- Strong data migrations skill set. (MDG )
- Experience with third party systems that interact with SAP systems preferred.
- Lead 3-4 end to end solution implementations.
What makes you Awesome
- Knowledge of both Standard and Custom solutions for Planning and Manufacturing
- Good multi-functional knowledge on MM/WM/PM and QM modules
- Strong skill set in requirements gathering.
Our dynamic work environment attracts bright, passionate, and caring people who strive to create what’s next. We provide our employees opportunities where they can innovate and create, while growing and developing their careers. We thrive on change and know the value diversity plays in bringing forth new ideas and generating better solutions.
Commscope is an equal opportunity Employer!
Commscope is an Equal Opportunity Employer.