AGCO is a global leader focused on the design, manufacture and distribution of agricultural machinery and infrastructure. As a Fortune 500 company and one of the global leaders in agricultural equipment manufacturing, we have an extensive network of over 9,200 dealers and serve more than 140 countries. While headquartered in Duluth, Georgia, AGCO has manufacturing facilities all over the world creating and distributing their full-line of products, including Challenger, Fendt, GSI, Massey Ferguson, and Valtra. Visit www.AGCOcorp.com for more information.
AGCO Hungary as a subsidiary of an international corporation is NOW looking for:
Senior Frontend Developer (Angular)
The Digital Customer Experience program is a major strategic investment that will transform our customer experience by offering a digital experience that is distinctive and superior in the industry. The Senior Frontend Developer (Angular) will be part of the Fendt.ONE development team. It is a unique system that seamlessly connects your office with your machines for the first time and merges them into a new operation unit. So far, the focus has always been on machine optimization – with Fendt.ONE, the focus for the first time is on optimizing the entire work process. The system offers a unique, integrated user experience.
What You Will Do
– Deliver SOA solutions according to the business requirements
– Participate in design, development and deployment of new features
– Create and govern unit tests
– Document the development based on available templates or by creating one ones
– Participate in architectural and technical reviews
– Provide support and incident management of systems being developed
– Provide technical support and mentoring for teammates
– Monitor performance and provide responsive action to issues maintaining high-level internal customer satisfaction
– Continuously improve the process and learn/adapt new technologies and practices
What You Will Bring
– 4-5 or more years of experience in Angular development
– Adobe Experience Manager configuration experience is desired
– Git knowledge
– Business fluency in English
A Plus If You Have
– Experience in React native development
– Experience working with Spring Boot or MuleSoft
– AWS experience
– Android or iOS native development experience
– Experience working with Jenkins, Docker
If you are looking for an opportunity to work in an inspiring dynamic multinational environment for a leading global player of agricultural solutions, we look forward to receiving your application in English language (incl. your CV, motivation letter and earliest possible start date) via our career website: http://careers.agcocorp.com. For more information about AGCO, please visit www.AGCOcorp.com.
We offer you appropriate perspectives and personal as well as professional development possibilities
More people. More food. More farm productivity.
It’s a simple but compelling growth opportunity for AGCO and for your career.
Join AGCO to grow your career. We are Leading the Way. Together.
AGCO – MAKE YOUR LIFE DIFFERENT