In our ‘always on’ world, we believe it’s essential to have a genuine connection with the work you do.
If you wish to be a part of a team dedicated to delivering industry-leading performance through outstanding talent, and a culture of innovation and collaboration, then this is an opportunity you won’t want to miss!
Commscope is hiring a Senior FPGA Engineer to work remotely from anywhere in the US.
How You’ll Help us Connect The World:
As a member of our FPGA engineering team for our DAS product line, this role performs design, implementation, and integration of RTL for LTE and 5GNR radio access points. You will collaborate with peers across many engineering fields on the design of outstanding programmable logic based wireless solutions. This will include participating with hardware, software, and test engineers in bring up, design verification test (DVT) and end-to-end integration of the final product. You will be working in the advanced area of DAS and developing digital interface into the DAS system that uses ORAN interface, support hardware team on circuit board development, writing FPGA code and support thermal simulations/estimations in collaboration with mechanical and electrical engineering team members.
Required Qualifications for Consideration:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering and eight years of related experience
- 5 years of demonstrated experience in the implementation of high-speed real-time FPGA RTL
- FPGA for high-speed real-time data processing applications.
- Proficiency with VHDL and scripting languages.
- Recent development experience with Intel PSG and Xilinx FPGAs and CPLDs.
- Experience working with SoC or equivalent integrated hard or soft processor with programmable logic device.
- ARM AXI interfaces and DMA.
- Model based design tools such as DSP Builder and System Generator.
- Clock domain partitioning, timing constraints rules, static timing closure.
- Multi-gigabit design (10Gb/s Ethernet, JESD204, 10GBASE-R/KR, or similar).
- Requires limited travel to collaborate with teams or to the lab facilities in Dallas Ft Worth TX or Forest VA or Minneapolis MN or Chicago IL
You Will Excite Us If You Have:
Experience with DSP, 4G /5G modulation. Hierarchical test bench design. Automated vector stimulus input and output vector pass/fail checking/ ChipScope or SignalTap debugger or equivalent methods. Implementation knowledge in the following signal processing areas is highly desirable, Digital NCO, Quadrature Modulator and Demodulator, channel filtering, AGC and PLL and loop filters. LTE or 5GNR Layer 1 radio implementation with end-to-end system integration experience is preferred. Experience in supporting product development through the entire product lifecycle. Demonstrated experience developing and integrating designs in a multi-discipline collaborative engineering environment.
What happens after you apply?
Learn how to prepare yourself for the next steps in our hiring process by visiting https://careers.commscope.com/how-we-hire
Here, you will find a collaborative culture that encourages authenticity and champions inclusiveness. Come connect to your future! You will be rewarded with a comprehensive benefits package, including paid vacation, medical, dental, and vision plans, life and accidental death insurance, a 401(k) plan and participation in the Company’s Incentive Plan.
CommScope is on a quest to deliver connectivity that empowers how we live, work, and learn. Our employees push the boundaries of communications technology that enables game-changing discoveries like 5G, the Internet of Things, and gigabit speeds for everyone, everywhere. With our unmatched expertise in copper, fiber, and wireless infrastructure, our global clients rely on us to outperform today and be ready for the needs of tomorrow.
If you want to grow your career alongside bright, passionate, and caring people who strive to create what’s next…..come connect to your future at CommScope.
CommScope is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO), including people with disabilities and veterans. If you are seeking an accommodation for the application or interview process, please contact us to submit your request at email@example.com. You can also learn more about CommScope’s accommodation process and EEO policy at careers.commscope.com/eeo