We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under general supervision, responsible for independently completing a series of related tasks associated with the design, preparation, execution and performance review of Slickline, TCP and Integrated Cased Hole (ICH) services at the customer’s location.
- Applies knowledge of ICH services to run the complete range of Integrated Cased Hole services under the most challenging conditions.
- Provides technical support and offers advice on equipment capabilities on location as required by the customer or PSL.
- Coordinates with third parties whose activities could negatively impact job execution process.
- Actively participates in the training and development of operators and Associate Field Professionals in areas of expertise.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in Engineering, Science or other technical discipline is preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Experience in TCP/Slickline /Completions/ Logging Field Operations.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
Howemoss Crescent, Aberdeen, Aberdeen, AB21 0GN, United Kingdom
Requisition Number: 91956
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Engineering/Science/Technology
Product Service Line: Wireline and Perforating
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.