About Bentley Systems
Bentley Systems (Nasdaq: BSY) is the infrastructure engineering software company. We provide innovative software to advance the world’s infrastructure – sustaining both the global economy and environment. Our industry-leading software solutions are used by professionals, and organizations of every size, for the design, construction, and operations of roads and bridges, rail and transit, water and wastewater, public works and utilities, buildings and campuses, mining, and industrial facilities. Our offerings include MicroStation-based applications for modeling and simulation, ProjectWise for project delivery, AssetWise for asset and network performance, Seequent’s leading geosciences software portfolio, and the iTwin platform for infrastructure digital twins. Bentley Systems employs more than 4,000 colleagues and generates annual revenues of more than $800 million in 172 countries.
The Senior Events Marketing Specialist has primary responsibility for the timely execution of the promotions plan to support virtual and onsite corporate events and initiatives. This includes executing the appropriate marketing mix to achieve organizational goals and ensure corporate brand is accurately and consistently communicated. This role is also accountable for the end-to-end program management for assigned events and requires strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills with the ability to independently collaborate with multiple stakeholders across different regions, levels, functions, and products.
Location: This role is remote, based from a home office in the US.
- Construct and define event framework to achieve goals and continually apply best practices and creative ideas to best represent and promote Bentley applications
- Coordinate directly with key stakeholders to confirm agendas and promotional content to support each event
- Create and communicate promotional toolkits to the regional marketing team(s) for localization and deployment to generate the highest quality attendance
- Create and ensure the communication of sales toolkits to enable sales, channel and Advancement Teams to promote and support events
- Develop appropriate mix-marketing plans and content to support events. This may include SEO, SEM, social media, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Bentley Communities. Social media support for live events may include creating posts and tweets from the event, recording video from the event, promoting social feeds to Bentley colleagues, curating content from internal and external sources or supporting the needs of onsite colleagues
- Create content and maintain updates to event landing pages and microsites, including coordinating the localization of text as required
- Develop promotional messaging and continually test and evaluate subject lines, images, layout, length, to improve open rates, click-through rates, and conversions. Make ongoing adjustments to meet set goals.
- Create, distribute, and maintain event summary template to ensure all stakeholders are aware of goals, performance and onsite or virtual activities/offers
- Champion and deliver reports, dashboards, and presentations to communicate event targets, metrics, successes, failures, and suggested improvements to key stakeholder
- Ensure post-event leads, professional development hours, final attendance numbers, etc. have been appropriately processed and communicated
- Align promotion plans with the logistics and budgeting process (including, Virtual events, third party promotion and, receptions, onsite promotions, corporate sponsor agreements, etc.)
- Manage and standardize processes for new corporate events (ex. ELS Proficiency Forums)
- Engage with Marketing Engagement/Creative Services for creating and/or editing email and landing page copy, providing segmentation and list targeting input, including web content and other data to ensure the best target audience
- Provide expertise on marketing and reporting systems (e.g. Sitecore, SAP Hybris, On24, Certain, PowerBI, SharePoint)
- Ensure Sales and the Channel team are aware of planned marketing programs in the region to facilitate proper leverage of marketing programs
- Update event marketing calendar to contain accurate content to be promoted in all mediums
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, related field or relevant experience
- Minimum of 6 years of professional experience
- Experience managing development of event-related internal/external communications
- Experience managing the development and adherence to Event Plan (pre, during, post-event)
- Ability to report on event effectiveness, as measured by reports, surveys, testing, and rates
- Possess a proven understanding and experience with digital acquisition programs, Account-Based Marketing (ABM) strategy focusing on Net Business Growth (NBG).
- Can decipher and apply appropriate existing user or new business event strategies
- Experience managing department budgets
- Ability to identify, solicit, and confirm opportunities to assert Bentley as a thought leader
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be deadline-driven and detail-oriented
- Possess an understanding of the software industry and Bentley markets is a strong plus
Executive Order 1402, Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors: During the COVID-19 pandemic, Bentley has implemented several safety protocols to protect our colleagues, users, and wider communities. Given our status as a government contractor, at some point in the coming year, all U.S. colleagues, regardless of work location or employment type, may be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Exemptions will be available as a reasonable accommodation for those who are unable to meet the vaccination requirements due to a disability/medical condition or sincerely held religious belief.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Bentley is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, religion, national origin, age, or any other protected characteristic. This commitment extends to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, compensation, and training. EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement documents provide additional information about your rights as an applicant under the law.
Bentley Policy on EEO, Affirmative Action and Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination https://prod-bentleycdn.azureedge.net/-/media/files/documents/careers/bentley-eeoaa-statement-of-policy.pdf?la=en&modified=20211005082651
Bentley participates in e-Verify / Bentley participa en e-Verify / Right to Work Notice https://prod-bentleycdn.azureedge.net/-/media/files/documents/careers/e-verify-poster.pdf?la=en&modified=20210929150033
Request an Accommodation
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Bentley is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. We encourage you to request a reasonable accommodation if you are not able to fully use or access our online application system. You can make an accommodation request by calling 610-458-5000 or sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.