Req. ID: 284422
The TD Device Technology team at Micron Operations India is seeking an ESD and LUP Engineer to investigate ESD and LUP solutions for either new memory or memory controller designs.
In this role, the candidate will be working alongside the global TD ESD/Latchup Design and Characterization team.
Successful candidates for this position will have:
• A strong knowledge of advanced semiconductor device physics, including deep submicron CMOS devices.
• A good understanding of state-of-the-art CMOS process technology and electrical circuit analysis.
• Familiarity with Cadence design tools for design, layout and verification tools.
• Familiarity with TCAD tools.
• Strong data analysis skills are required to extract the high current ESD properties and develops ESD/Latch-up design rules for critical ESD circuits.
• Strong oral and written communication skills is required to provide ESD/LUP technical leadership with diverse worldwide teams in Design, Product Engineering, R&D characterization, and Quality Assurance.
Education/ Experience Requirements:
An MS/PhD in Electrical Engineering, Microelectronics, or related discipline.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Keywords: Hyderabad || Telangana (IN-TG) || India (IN) || Technology Development || Experienced || Regular || Engineering || #LI-RR1 || Tier 4 ||