Diversity – Innovation – Caring – Global Collaboration – Winning Spirit – Caring – High Performance
At Boston Scientific, we’ll give you the opportunity to harness all that’s within you by working in teams of diverse and high-performing employees, tackling some of the most important health industry challenges. With access to the latest tools, information and training, we’ll help you in advancing your skills and career. Here, you’ll be supported in progressing – whatever your ambitions.
About the role:
The Data Analyst will partner with our Legal and Compliance business partners to deliver and support analytics for various business systems and applications to improve processes and create efficiencies. The individual will be responsible for reporting solutions, analytic tools, and dashboards to deliver actionable data to end users.
- Work with the Intellectual Property Team to define and prioritize projects, specifically supporting the IP Operations Manager, Chief IP Counsel, and IP attorneys
- Generate reports and metrics for intellectual property assets for regional and divisional leadership
- Assists with the development and communication of the data analytics strategy and operating plan
- Translate business requirements into reporting solutions, analytic tools, and dashboards to deliver actionable data to end users
- Identify and implement report automation and optimization opportunities
- Work with stakeholders on the ongoing development and production of Anaqua reporting and analytic solutions, with the goals of:
- Driving real-time knowledge and decision-making
- Streamlining existing reporting tools in use
- Strategically automating dashboards and increasing functionalities
- Develop in-depth understanding of intellectual property analytics including the use of artificial intelligence, machine learning and deep learning methods for analyzing intellectual property data.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is required
- Experience in reporting and analytics is required; 5+ years of intellectual property experience is preferred
- Ability to partner with business divisions and functions in delivery
- Previous experience working in a cross-functional business environment
- Ability to identify and implement process improvement opportunities
- Strong written and verbal communication, with the ability to effectively communicate with leadership
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrates courage in ensuring value-driven solutions are delivered
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools like Tableau or Power BI
- Strong understanding of Excel required.
Requisition ID: 495189
As a leader in medical science for more than 40 years, we are committed to solving the challenges that matter most – united by a deep caring for human life. Our mission to advance science for life is about transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve patient lives, create value for our customers, and support our employees and the communities in which we operate. Now more than ever, we have a responsibility to apply those values to everything we do – as a global business and as a global corporate citizen.
So, choosing a career with Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) isn’t just business, it’s personal. And if you’re a natural problem-solver with the imagination, determination, and spirit to make a meaningful difference to people worldwide, we encourage you to apply and look forward to connecting with you!
At Boston Scientific, we recognize that nurturing a diverse and inclusive workplace helps us be more innovative and it is important in our work of advancing science for life and improving patient health. That is why we stand for inclusion, equality, and opportunity for all. By embracing the richness of our unique backgrounds and perspectives, we create a better, more rewarding place for our employees to work and reflect the patients, customers, and communities we serve. Boston Scientific is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Boston Scientific maintains a drug-free workplace. Pursuant to Va. Code § 2.2-4312 (2000), Boston Scientific is providing notification that the unlawful manufacture, sale, distribution, dispensation, possession, or use of a controlled substance or marijuana is prohibited in the workplace and that violations will result in disciplinary action up to and including termination.