A family of companies and experiences
As the leading foodservice and support services company, Compass Group USA is known for our great people, great service and our great results. If you’ve been hungry and away from home, chances are you’ve tasted Compass Group’s delicious food and experienced our outstanding service. Our 225,000 associates work in award-winning restaurants, corporate cafes, hospitals, schools, arenas, museums, and more in all 50 states. Our reach is constantly expanding to shape the industry and create new opportunities for innovation. Join the Compass family today!
great people. great services. great results.
Each and every individual plays a key role in the growth and legacy of our company. We know the next big idea can come from anyone. We encourage developing and attracting expertise that differentiates us as a company as we continue to raise the bar.
The successful Senior Corporate Counsel candidate will be responsible for review, negotiation, and documentation of contract matters related to Compass Group USA, Inc. and its affiliates, with an emphasis on food services in various educational facilities (e.g., universities, colleges, public and private high schools, etc.) Ideal candidate to be based in Charlotte, NC.
• Manage an array of general contractual matters, including subcontracts, vendor agreements, public records requests and similar matters.
• Contract negotiations
• Provide sound legal advice and counsel to Managing Legal Counsel and to internal clients on strategies, actions and decisions related to all commercial transactions.
• Limited travel.
• Five plus years contract experience.
• Bachelors and Juris Doctor Degrees required, as well as a state bar license.
• Familiarity with food service industry and regulations a plus.
• Outstanding oral and written communication skills required.
• Excellent problem-solving and strong presentation, analytical and drafting skills also required.
• Demonstrated ability in implementing and managing complex transactions is preferred.
• Successful candidate must be a self-starter and have the ability to identify and to analyze thoroughly a diverse array of general contractual concerns and succinctly and effectively communicate conclusions to business management.
• Ability to interact with all levels of management, internally and externally, as well as with executive staff is essential.
• Should have the aptitude to work in high-paced, diverse and challenging environment
Apply to Compass Group today!
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 534394