Additional Locations: US-MN-Maple Grove; US-MN-Arden Hills
Diversity – Innovation – Caring – Global Collaboration – Winning Spirit – Caring – High Performance
At Boston Scientific, we’ll give you the opportunity to harness all that’s within you by working in teams of diverse and high-performing employees, tackling some of the most important health industry challenges. With access to the latest tools, information and training, we’ll help you in advancing your skills and career. Here, you’ll be supported in progressing – whatever your ambitions.
About the role:
As a Senior Contract Analytics Analyst, you will be responsible for streamlining existing processes through technology as well as supporting the development and implementation of strategy analytics and reports. Working with business units to identify and develop best practices and standard operating procedures for contracting and pricing analytics.
This role will also identify business drivers and monitor strategy execution for the field sales force. You will work with multiple function including Marketing, Finance, Operations, IT and the Field Sales Organization.
This role can sit at BSC’s Marlborough, MA or Maple Grove/Arden Hills, MN campuses.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop and drive execution of best in class contract management processes and support the development and implementation of strategic analytics projects, best practices, technologies, and tools to create efficiencies and drive effectiveness.
- Work with business units to identify and develop best practices and standard operating procedures for contracting analytics. Utilize technical and business skills to develop complex cross-functional analytics that drive continuous growth of the business.
- Support the design and implementation of our contract management suite of tools to administer customer contracts and provide sales management with the necessary analytics and information to make quality contracting decisions, optimizing revenue and profitability.
- Develop an analytic framework through databases that will streamline processes and create accurate data sets that include: Compensation processing, contract reconciliations and Pricing execution.
- Provide consistent reporting through these databases that help to identify account and territory trends and provide actionable insight to the field sales force.
- Act as a divisional lead on the BSC sales force automation (CRM) initiative and be a technical lead for the Sales Operations team.
- Provide fact-based responses to key strategic questions from the sales management team including territory alignment, top performer trends and pricing decision support.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Marketing, Economics or similar discipline
- Minimum of 5 years of analytical and/or contracting management function experience in the Med Tech field
- At least 3 years’ experience with Contracting/Revenue Management systems (Model N, Salesforce CLM, or other Business Intelligence platforms)
- Outstanding finance, business analytics, and project management skillsets
- Advanced Degree (MBA or Master’s Degree)
- Experience with Excel, VBA, SQL, and other tools to streamline and improve routine tasks
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and drive multiple tasks efficiently with minimal supervision
Requisition ID: 491178
As a leader in medical science for more than 40 years, we are committed to solving the challenges that matter most – united by a deep caring for human life. Our mission to advance science for life is about transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve patient lives, create value for our customers, and support our employees and the communities in which we operate. Now more than ever, we have a responsibility to apply those values to everything we do – as a global business and as a global corporate citizen.
So, choosing a career with Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) isn’t just business, it’s personal. And if you’re a natural problem-solver with the imagination, determination, and spirit to make a meaningful difference to people worldwide, we encourage you to apply and look forward to connecting with you!
At Boston Scientific, we recognize that nurturing a diverse and inclusive workplace helps us be more innovative and it is important in our work of advancing science for life and improving patient health. That is why we stand for inclusion, equality, and opportunity for all. By embracing the richness of our unique backgrounds and perspectives, we create a better, more rewarding place for our employees to work and reflect the patients, customers, and communities we serve. Boston Scientific is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Boston Scientific maintains a drug-free workplace. Pursuant to Va. Code § 2.2-4312 (2000), Boston Scientific is providing notification that the unlawful manufacture, sale, distribution, dispensation, possession, or use of a controlled substance or marijuana is prohibited in the workplace and that violations will result in disciplinary action up to and including termination.