Location: Gurgaon – India
- Purpose and Passion • Comprehensive Benefits • Life-Work Integration • Community • Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we’re solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we’re one global team committed to making a difference in people’s lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose—improving lives through your life’s work.
Boston Scientific is looking for an experienced Functional Analyst to support Globe Team (SAP EWM and SAP MM) for Magellan project (S4 HANA business transformation) within an SAP Center of Excellence at the IS India Center. This person will be the functional owner, which includes development, enhancement, documentation, and support of Localization Requirement.
- Solution design, build, and implementation experience with SAP EWM/WM with Strong functional knowledge of SAP MM
- Thorough knowledge of material master create & maintain processes, production planning, manufacturing, and quality processes.
- Work closely with the project team (internal and external) to assure a timely solution
- May lead multiple project activities simultaneously, working with internal and external cross-functional groups
- Resolve technical issues including diagnosis of problem, recommendations for workarounds and defect correction
- Analyze, design, construct, test, and implement system or application enhancements
- Create and maintain all required technical documentation per IS methodology and processes
- Demonstrate technical leadership by staying current on new technologies
- Maintain collaborative working relationship with IS services (database, data center, servers, desktop, networking, security)
- Understand customer’s business implications and incorporate understanding into technical and process improvement recommendations
- Lead or support roll-out and implementation of new business applications and functionality specifically within the SAP MM space
- Coordinate with SMEs to facilitate in data related activities and provide business field level expertise in facilitating data mapping activities, transformation and validation.
- Assume ownership and responsibility for data accuracy at object level for completeness, consistency, and integrity of data fields.
- Support the PRODUCT Teams for testing, and to create test data setup.
- Lead project work stream activities, working with internal and external cross-functional groups
- Adhere to project plans, tasks, and deliverables; identify dependencies and resource requirements
- Appropriately communicate project status, escalate issues, and manage timelines and action items
- Collaboratively perform across different work work groups and divisions towards the achievement of organizational goals
- Foster a diverse workplace that enables all participants to contribute to their full potential in pursuit of organizational objectives
- Monitor and ensure compliance with company policies and procedures (e.g. federal/country and regulatory requirements)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 7+ Years of SAP MM implementation experience
- Experience with 1-3 full life cycle implementations in SAP EWM.
- Experience in Labelling Interface will be beneficial (Use of Bar Codes etc.)
Excellent interpersonal communication skills including oral, written, and listening skills with a track record of communicating complex concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical staff, including at senior executive levels A positive attitude, innovative and creative thinker. Responsible risk taking and risk management.
• Experience in working on VAS (Value Added Service) and localization requirements would be beneficial.
Experience in handling various material staging processes Understanding the integration with various SAP modules like QM, SD, PP, QM, CO, PM, WM and FI Detailed knowledge of SAP Materials Management and Inventory Management processes, hands on experience in configuration of IM processes, including Vendor Management, Product Life Cycle Management, Purchase order processing. Intercompany/interplant shipments and Transfer order processing. Understanding of the software development lifecycle and methodologies Ability to identify and implement process improvement opportunities Strong verbal and written communication skills Self-starter with strong, proactive work ethic Exceptional organizational & time management skills Experience with Medical Device or Life Sciences beneficial
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you’re looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there’s no better place to make it happen.
Requisition ID: 480795