Job ID: 100574
Required Travel :Minimal
Managerial – No
Who are we?
At Amdocs, our purpose is to enrich lives and progress society. With our creativity and technology, we help make a better connected world. Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve the leading players in the communications and media industry, enabling next-generation experiences in 85 countries. Our cloud-native, open and dynamic portfolio of digital solutions, platforms and services brings greater choice, faster time to market and flexibility, to better meet the evolving needs of our customers as they drive growth, transform and take their business to the cloud. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.1 billion in fiscal 2019. For more information, visit Amdocs at http://www.amdocs.com
In one sentence
Delivering consulting services for Amdocs and 3rd party applications, manages business change programs, delivering business practices to support Go-to-Market strategy of customer business for strategic projects and digital transformation. The business consultant will be responsible for managing the overall successful implementation of customer-facing activities.
What will your job look like?
- Building and maintaining relationships with internal and external customers.
- Develop a detailed Business Impact Assessment (BIA) highlighting business impacts arising out of the project implementation and aligning with customer business to ensure these business impacts are fully understood and planned against, in order to achieve the expected benefits.
- Co-ordination of the delivery of all activities as identified in the Business Readiness impact assessments, engages with customer business users, IT and the Project to lead and to manage relevant business issues
- Coordinate and facilitate workshops with impacted customer business stakeholders to align the Business Impact Assessment (BIA) and lead the business readiness plan to guide the business transition to the new capabilities introduced as part of digital transformation or system enhancements
- Establish and manage the appropriate communication channels across the impacted customer business stakeholders for project implementations throughout the Project lifecycle
- Interface between different functions across units to identify and resolve significant and unique business issues, leveraging his/her understanding of strategic priorities
- Supporting the sales process by leveraging experience and business insights to help the customer understand the value that Amdocs provides through its consulting and software solutions
All you need is…
We would like if you have…
- Tertiary qualification in technology discipline, understanding of technical specification related to Business Technology is essential
- Strong consulting experience, attached to technology advisory or consulting firms is preferred
- Experience/ track record in delivering business services for enterprise-wide IT solution and/or Telco industry
- Experienced in business impacts, business readiness and conducting workshop / trainings
Why you will love this job:
- You will be able to use your specific insights to manage business change on a large scale and drive transformation within our organization.
- You will be a key member of a global, dynamic and highly collaborative team with various possibilities for personal and professional development
- You will have the opportunity to work in multinational environment for the global market leader in its field
Amdocs is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce